From 37 to 60 herblore

nashy19

what is the best way( by that i mean both cheapest and fastest) way to raise my herblore from 37 up to 60 :?:

i am willing to spend a few mill but only if its the best way. :roll:

(ps~ i dont realy like selling the pots after i've trained)

:thumbsup:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2306/1kw4.gif[/img]

~ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¦R ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàHÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâöNÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃ

buy harralanders and make energy pots until you can make super attacks, then irits until you can make super energies, then buy avantoes and make super energies. All of these pots are useful, especially Super Energy (i always carry a few around when i know i am gonna do some running)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

but them pots are useless to me and there not cheap to make ether

newbankofrsyq0.gif

~ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¦R ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàHÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâöNÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃ

Well If that is the case you can set your kingdom slaves at 100% herbs and make pots out of them. You would also have to farm your own herbs (ranarrs preferrably) and kill for them (al kharid warriors or flesh crawlers, chaos druids are nearly always crowded)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

make the best pots you can, then empty vials of pots you will never use, and keep making more. and remember, there is NO cheap and easy way

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i know it wont be cheap but what i ment was cheapest

newbankofrsyq0.gif

you could always just bulk buy herb piles for 1k each and make what u can.. then either keep or sell on the higher herbs (unid herbs above ranar u can get 2k+ for).

alternatively just bulk buy cheaper medium lvl herbs. irit is good xp an super attacks are handy. I have about 350 super attack (4)'s and am always selling super sets.

proudguildmasterng2.png

Messiah2k02.png

Staff of BrOTHOr

hmm thats an idea, ive been looking at xp and cost and it turns out to get to 60 it would cost 3mil if i make attack pots or 3.5mil if i made super engerys.

thats not buying vails or 2nds

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Well, the cheapest ways of getting herbs:

1: kill monsters for them

2. farm them with your own seeds

3a farm them with seeds you buy

3b miscellania pixel workers

4 buy from other players

As for vials: buy them from shops in game, that will take a little more time but save you a fortune compared to buying from players!! A few options for this is

taverly - easy if you have your house in taverly, then fill the vials at varrock or fally or other place with water near bank

Ardounge general shop - usually not too many in stock since a lot of people buy there, but well worth checking every time you are in Ardounge.

Entrana - if you have many glory ammys so you can tele back to Draynor. Still a bit of a run.

Mortton - if you have done the "In aid of the Myreque" quest and have access to the burgh de mott bank. Most people who buy tons of vials to sell to others do not have access to this.

Seconds: Same here, try and collect most of it yourself. Having a house, and move it every now and then is a good investment:

House in Relekka: then boat to waterbirth island where there are mass amounts of snape grass. Tele with glory or ring of duelling to bank, tele back to house, repeat. Get a LARGE stock while you are at it.

House with teleportportral to canifis: go to house, through portral to canifis, pick mushrooms in Mort myre, tele to house, recharge prayer at house altar, through portral to canifis, bank in canifis, repeat.

White berries: easy to collect once you have done quest "roaving elves" since there is a spawn in elven lands.

Limpwurt roots: farming is absolutly the best way to get them. Spend some time stealing from master farmer to get some seeds.

Unicorn horns: definitly wilderness black unicorns. Take a glory amulet, a weapon(preferably dd(++), and wear top (+ eventually legs) of dragon hide. Kill for full inventory, tele with glory to edge, bank, repeat. If a pker get you, you will loose nothing of value.

Spider eggs: Edgeville dungeon or the road over the mountains towards the elven lands (accessable after regicide)

You cant get the fastest way at the same time as the cheapest way. You have to make choises. The more you collect yourself, the cheaper it is - and the longer it takes. So you have to make choises and buy what you consider is too time consuming to collect yourself.

Do NOT make only one kind of pot, make from every herb you can get your hands on, tarromin and up. Keep what you cant use right now, since you will be able to use it later. Make sure to do the quest "shades of mortton" so you can mix tarromin with ash for serum 207 since this gives more exp and since ash is a LOT easier to get than limp roots. Save the limp roots you get to use with most of your irits, though you may eventually want to make super antipoison from some of your irit.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

kill chaos druid they drop a lot of herbs
Chaos Druids are way too overcrowded. Cave crawlers are good herb droppers, and Aberrant Specters if you have 60+ slayer drops alot of high level herbs.

I'd say make prayer pots till 60. Or switch to super attacks and strength when you have the required levels.

use tarromin and ashed to make serum 207. Tarromins are cheap, ashes free (collect in Draynor or seers). Empty vials and repeat.

I agree that aberrant spectres drop excellent high level seeds and herbs! I like them for slayer as well.. Also I agree on flesh eaters!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...