Like I said, "I'll change :)"

Kryptic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have any questions about the times, PM X-Krypt-X and Ill tell you my time ATM and you can compare and figure it out. PM QUICK!

The party isn't over yet, still atleast 2 hours untill it starts.

And I do apologize for the people who cant make cause you in sweden or whatever, but I did the bad dead to the 17 Canadian Server - so its really meant for them. But nonetheless all other f2pers are welcome.

And how do you win the 200k?

You dont win it. Its the end of the party CASH DROP

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Well, you've accepted your punishment and seen the error of your ways, and are now positively rectifying it. Good luck to you!

Not dropping stuff for a bunch of noobs... ya.. thats an error... I dont think that should have been bannable at all. Jagex is just plain stupid.

It was a fair ban. I took them on a half an hour trip for no reason, gave them false hope for what? - my amusment. :-w Yes I was a jerk.

you really take youre punishment saying this should get an applaus =D>

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I've never ever got anything from a drop party, please let this be the time... :pray:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Yay people took pics.

Here are mine...

linetofallyzv2.th.jpg

Line to Fally...

bankingoc6.th.jpg

Banking - 200k Cash drop :thumbsup:

drop2kd2.th.jpg

Dropping last load! Lookit the scrimmies on the ground!

Great party, loved it. I will be doing it again some time.. but with 1.2m worth of rune scrimmies! THX EVERYONE FOR COMING! \'

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Seriously, whats up the role model stuff snopy? Anyway, heres what I got.

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/MuckyPup-dropparty.JPG

Thanks for the party

Check out me tipit username. Lol, free chef hats anyone?

---Btw, i wasn't there for the actual drop, i left when Krypt was banking.

:( , anyways, at least I had fun spamming.

I was shouting "Omg I skipped lunch for this?!" and "Role model role model role model x5 etc.

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

I was there remember the dude in full lederhosen yeah thay was me nice party i got a leather body! :wall: it was fun regardless i couldnt belive all those lvl 3 who wanted a rune scimmy but could weild one.

....tying to find me in one of those pics :thumbsup:

I was there remember the dude in full lederhosen yeah thay was me nice party i got a leather body! :wall: it was fun regardless i couldnt belive all those lvl 3 who wanted a rune scimmy but could weild one.

....tying to find me in one of those pics :thumbsup:

I saw you, you were making the end of the line look good in that lederhosen

right before krpyt dropped his stuff i dropped 100 fire, 100 earth, a power ammy, and a rune axe, not much but its something, so if anyone got that your welcome, and also as soon as i dropped my stuff i had to log out and go out with some friends so i missed party.

sorosigjq5.jpg

right before krpyt dropped his stuff i dropped 100 fire, 100 earth, a power ammy, and a rune axe, not much but its something, so if anyone got that your welcome, and also as soon as i dropped my stuff i had to log out and go out with some friends so i missed party.

I got those earth runes that you dropped, I saw that other stuff you dropped but wasn't fast enough. Thanks for the runes.

We gathered so many non tipiters... All these fools kept asking who is hyt? What is hyt? :notalk: And you guys know role model pwned all your hyt's. :P

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

if you guys were wondering, i got the 200k !! \' \' \' \' ....they were just laying on the floor and there were other people on it but they didnt notice and i quickly ran and snatched the money! woot woot 200k in then bank, in addition to the other money i have in the bank. I also got kuud's 100 fire runes and somone elses magic ammy so i am grateful for everything. thank you all.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

We gathered so many non tipiters... All these fools kept asking who is hyt? What is hyt? :notalk: And you guys know role model pwned all your hyt's. :P

thats probably thanks to me. I couldnt make it for the real drop so i had my own drop party at 4. I probably gathered most of the non tipiters that were there. I hope i warmed them all up for u krypto im just sorry i missed the party. Let me know when your having another drop and ill be sure to join you.

-drgnrider

Drgnriderx11.png

Thx Drg... I will be having another party thats for sure! But I hope next time a lot more people donate, cause I'll drop 1.2m myself - 48 Rune Scrimmies with the usual 200k Cash drop \'

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

i missed the awesome drop partys???

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :ohnoes:

some1 have another

i just joined the form!

:XD:

some1 have another!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Naruto Lounge i am also~tawamureru

I luv naruto

hense my runescape name

JIRAIYA_luva

and if u were a tru fan u would no who jiraiya wuz

lol you can get banned for a fake drop party..thats retarted..

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

One thing I hated about the party, was the after math. I recieved tons of begging newbs pming me asking for everything down from magic ammys to masks. :wall: I guess thats what you get for being nice \'

M.A.D 4 Lyfe