The Player-Killing Project

Hey! It's panic pants with a project that's open to all veterans (12 months+) of runescape! I call it the Player-killing experiment! In it, I, and whoever wishes to join, will make a pfree-to-play player-killing account; and for a few months they will play the account almost exclusively to level up as fast a possible! Then we will form up a player-killing team and kick some serious noob in the wilderness! If you wish to join, just reply to this thread with the name of your new player-killer (has to be a NEW one; no cheating XD). I'll start...

MEMBERS OF THE EXPERIMENT

ACCOUNT NAME:

XX Ruiche XX

cursed_toast

I xpk3r I

Apr Paradox

Pwnsquad

Powermonk660

Iced scimmy

This is a Blog; so updates will be made on progress! I hope you enjoy reading this in the future!

panicpantsim9.jpg

I really too busy for a second account...

Are you going to Pk from level 3? That'd be hard. Go for it mate!

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

sorry; but it has to be started at combat three =/. The goal here is to level up around the same; then form a tip.it pk'ing team or soemthing like it and own the wildy. I'll think about it; but for the most part the 47 combat is too much.

UPDATE: Sept. 2

Hey! I'm still working on mining; and am combat 4 (3 magic ftw!) I plan on mining till it's 50 (it's 18 now) so that I can get plenty of money for training/pking. Oh, and I added both of you who joined.

panicpantsim9.jpg

Been off training Xpk3r over the last few days, current stats:

40 Att :D

38 Str

1 Def

1 Prayer

3 Mage

31 Range

Also what style are you guys going to train mostly? It would be good to have a bit of variety...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

Well i'm going to be a hybrid pure; which is in my book the true player-killer. Here's an update on stats by thee way

ATK - 5

STR - 26

HP - 19

COMBAT - 15

I'll add all y'all now. Since this is a f2p experiment I don't think fubai would really work. If you ever want to pk in f2p with us you could, but you couldn't really be a true part of the experiment.

panicpantsim9.jpg

Is this going to be an on-going thing, like are we going to get together say every month to compare progress, or is i a one off thing?

Oh and when are we going to go out pking as a group? Just so I am ready...

If you notice; I didn't say this was for pures (although they are allowed,) I said this was for Player-Killing. This includes pures; but any player-killing account is accepted. As for participation; there are no set meeting dates; but if you see someone in the project on (BTW add 'xx ruiche xx') go ahead and PM them. You can hang with them if you want. Player-killing trips will be scheduled once the project participants are of ample levels (say a str pure at 40 stk 70 str and whatever def).

BTW; I should post me stats, eh?

ATM...

5 attack

34 strength

1 def

25 hp

7 range

3 mage

1 prayer

panicpantsim9.jpg

Ok, my progress...

40 Att

40 Str

1 Def

35 Range

1 Prayer

3 Mage

Sitting on enough arrows for 40 Ranged, and then I am moving onto 35+ Mage, and then 65+ Str...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll help with my 30 def file, i'm gonna train all 3 combat skills and have high prayer, so i'll be the tank of the group.

:thumbsup: Pwnsquad

and...IT'S peanut butter jelly time

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I LIEK WAFFLES LOLOLOLOOLOLL

Is he... "g" to the "-ay"?
Me? Sigged? *[bleep]*

Aw man, I wish I could do this, but I made a pledge to have my current character be my one and only RS account.

I guess I could say I started training my account a few years early, eh? :)

There's no sig here. Move it along...