Cash or items??

digitalstick

I'm going to be leaving runescape for a few months and i'm wondering if i should sell my item for cash to keep or keep my items and hope the prices won't go down. items that i am thinking of selling are: full sara, 200 steel bars, thousands of various arrows of all types, random rune weapons, rune h1 kite, and 500 deaths runes. Would they decrease in value if i leave runescape for a few months or should i just keep everything?

zixiao123.png

I would sell to because over the last year full saradomin has been decreasing in value and I bet the rune h1 kite will to.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Treasure trail items will definitely decrease in value, so you should make sure to sell all those. The other things you mentioned, though, will most likely remain at a stable price.

Wise Information there =). what he said is correct =)

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

That depends how long will you be out. I think that you should sell the deaths if you dont plan on using them. With the possible blood craft coming up, i think that deaths will take a hit. Im not a merchant though, so most probably im wrong lol.

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

sell all you can, then invest in the best rare you can. guaranteed profit

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.