Servent

dec_stile

I have my peasants in Miscellania happily doing all kinds of stuff for me, and I'm not even logged in to RS right now!

The only problem with having a servant, though, is when then servant does stuff for you, he gets the experience for doing it, not you. Frankly, I'd rather have the experience for myself.

On the other hand, some players make a living out of helping other players do stuff. Last week, I mined 1k gold for another player who paid me well for it. Well enough that I shared the job with another friend and we all benefited.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

yea miscellania is this. once again you have the biggest spelling problem i've seen in a long time. Servants in ur POH already do most of this, and everything else: Miscellanians do: Mine coal, farm, pick flax, chop teak mahogany maples...And seriously, if you want anything else, work for it...sheesh.

servents the higher lv you are the better sevents you get example you could talk to youre sevent and mek them cook for you or mine for you pick flax ect. shie your armor :P

many people alredy have these....there called autos

clansig7.gif

How would Jagex program for your "servent" to do everything for you. It seems half of your ideas revolve around making the game easier for yourself. As mentioned above, we already have servants in your house and also having control of your kingdom. What more could you want? A servant that goes up to Fally world 2 going "selling bronze dagger 5k" every 5 seconds for you because you cannot do it yourself? :roll:

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Servants are already in the game, and they're enough. As for this:

omg get a life spot checking on my spelling ur like my mom

Spelling is "in" these days. AND if you want your topics to be good then people better understand your sevant topic.

~Rcty

Rcty

Why don't you get a life and stop spending all day spamming this forum? :roll:

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

Except we haven't had the misfortune of having to raise a hypocrite who claims to be "away from geeks" while on a Runescape forum.

This suggestion is already in the game. Why didn't you think of that first?

Except we haven't had the misfortune of having to raise a hypocrite who claims to be "away from geeks" while on a Runescape forum.

This suggestion is already in the game. Why didn't you think of that first?

Well said, mate.

RokrinMageTextAd1.png

Im not an addict or anything...but I just cant give it up.