Benoit's goal! 50+ in every stat! 29 & 30 range

I will need some support because here are my current stats.

benoitstatsax6.png

UPDATED STATS:

hytct8.png

So as you can see, I must work on Prayer, Range, Runecrafting, Magic, Crafting, Smithing, and Firemaking.

Here is how I plan on achieving these goals:

Prayer-I will most likely spend about a week at level 27 wild picking up big bones and burying them once i have a full load. Just gotta watch out for pesky PK'ers.

Range-For a few levels, I might kill cows just so I can get the cowhide to help me work on crafting. But after a while, I will then train on hill giants, and then on to the lessers. I will get arrows from killing the zombies in the security dungeon, because they drop a ton of steel arrows.

Runecrafting-Will spend one day doing nothing but mining ess. Then take another day out making air runes. This will also help me make some money I hope.

Magic-This will be quite hard for me, since I am F2P and can't make chaos runes. I will need quite a few chaos runes, then I will get a fire staff and use the air runes I make.

Crafting-As said before, most of this will be done making leather items. This will take a while and I will need many cowhides. Will cut any gems I have as well.

Smithing-Well I could take out another week like I did recently mining 2000 coal and 1000 iron and then make 1000 more steel bars. This will give me a lot of cash and smithing exp., but will take much time and be very boring.

Firemaking-This should be the easiest. I will just cut willows in Draynor and burn them as I receive full loads.

Well there is my goal and my plans to achieve these. I will post level updates here as I achieve them. Please wish me luck, as I will need patience for most of these. (Some help would be appreciated too :D )

Range - 25/30/50

Prayer - 38/38/50

Magic - 42/44/50

Runecrafting - 22/22/50

Smithing - 47/47/50

Crafting - 33/35/50

Firemaking - 41/41/50

Stat Updates:

magic43wq3.png

44magicuj3.png

26rangedh7.png

27rangevw5.png

craftin34gk7.png

35 crafting was at about 1 in the morning and forgot to get screenie

and imageshack won't work so 28 range will be posted soon

missed 29 screenie and 30 isn't uploaded yet

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

Don't cut and burn at Draynor, go below rimmington. Theres I think almost 9 willows there. Just cut and burn there as its rarely crowded

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.