Best place to mine silver?

Undomian

Seeing as I need 61 Crafting and 60 Mining for the Lunar Diplomacy quest, I have decided to train these by doing silver. I need to make roughly 3.5k tiaras for 61 Crafting, and mine roughly 2k silver to get to 60 Mining. So, where would be the best place to mine silver if I wanted to gather the ore first, then craft the tiaras later? :-k

I haven't mined silver in p2p, though i know for f2p the crafting guild is the best. After a quick look at the tip.it mining maps, the crafting guild still has the most silver ore out of all the locations, and with the p2p shortcuts banking would be a breeze. As far as I can tell, the crafting guild is your best bet.

ShadowSam19.png

The crafting guild is by far the best place to mine silver out of all the f2p places. You should try to mine on one of the higher populated worlds, because the respawn times are quicker than on low populated worlds.

Gnome Tree has 5 silvers I hit on my way to and from mining mith/addy/gold

Slower and at your mining level maybe not a good option, but it's worth mentioning I feel.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

to spam and raise post number.

Or to confirm what someone else already said, if a lotof people give the same advice it's a lot more likely that it really is good advice.

Craftign guild is the best spot.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.