-=-=-Castle Wars War Guide -=-=-

Danqazmlp

Cw Guide

Theres 1 main rule you HAVE to remember, DO NOT HIT ANY1 UNLESS YOUR DEFENDING!! This might sound stupid but i know for a fact if the whole team seperates into two, half attacking, half defending you will have a much higher chance of suceeding.

There can be NO exceptions, this should be decided before the war by somebody in charge, and EVERYBODY who comes should be clear on what they are doing, if not they may as well be walking up to the enemy and just prodding them, as thats all the affect they will have.

Heres my recomendations for what people go in each team:

Attacking:

1 ancient and 1 ranger for every 3 melee'ers

eg. if theres 9 melee'ers attacking, they will need 3 ancients and 3 rangers accompanying them.

(Side note, ALL attackers should bring either black dhide or karils with them, if they do not have that, then do NOT go for attack, stay in defence)

Defending:1 melee'er for every 3 ancients or rangers (rangers and ancients combine for thier total, eg. 2 rangers and 1 ancient makes 3)

eg. if theres 9 rangers and mages, they will need 3 melee'ers backing them up.

If there are odd numbers, they should go in defence

Action Plan 1 (with the numbers above)

Defence:The defence should ONLY be at the spawn room, if the defnece starts to spread, then each opponent going through will have less damage done to them. Defence is pretty simple if done right, All the defence should be on the spawn room floor, with barricades set up at the ladder, stairs going down and from the boxes. Only 6 barricades should be used in defending. This is 4 blocking the path up to the flag room, 1 on the stairs going out of the spawn room, and 1 on the ladder going our of the spawn room. as long as a large barrage of attacks is kept up on any enemy that comes in, the flag should remain safe throughout the game.

Attack:This part of the plan is almost foolproof, ive sen it used in a few wars, and each time was successful.

All of the attackers, as soon as they are spawned, get this inventory:

2x Barricades (this will come in handy later)

4x explosive potions

Everything else should be bandages

Once you have this invent, go to the middle underground, and group up with the other attackers. STAY here untull there is at least 10 attackers ready to storm the enemy castle, but more is obviously more affective. All the attackive force should then go UNDERGROUND to the enemy castle.

Before Going up to The enemy spawn room, make sure the either karils or black dhide is equipted, and that Either melee or range protect prayer is on.

Once at the enemy castle, split up, half going up the ladder, half going up the stairs.

This stops them everybody being stopped by a barrager.

the Whole attacking force should then go to the flag room, once there, 1 person get the flag, prefferably higher lvled of course.

Warning: This next bit of the guide may get fast so be a quick clicker lol

Once 1 person has got the flag, Whoever it is, STOP up there for about 5 seconds. The rest of the attacking force then Runs into the spawn room creating chaos for the defenders there, and also blowing up any cades in the flagholders way, making it easier for the flag to get through.

Once that has been done, the flag holder should run through and down the side stairs as fast as possible (hopefully not being iced along the way)

Once Down the side ladder, run straight through the side doo, do NOT go any other way, as the side door is the easiest way to escape.

This is where those barricades come in useful. If you manage to run through the side door, place a barricade as quick as possible, this blocks the path, and as there is a roof, makes the enemy take longer to blow it up. Hopefully you lost the enemy doing that, dont worry if you didnt, because i know you will have lost a large ammount of them. If you are still being chased, just choose a spot where you know the enemy has to run, and place your other barricade.

By this time the flag should be back at his own castle, and dont worry about youre defence, rip strraight through it to safe that flag, the defence should hold.

Aftert this the attackers should repeat this again, stopping underground to regroup etc.

Only untill a lead of 3 or 4 has been made should the attackers attack, once that lead is in place, ALL the team should go into defence, and stop them at all costs.

Enemy flag holding:

In the unfortunate event the enemy does get thier own flag, don't worry, it can be easilly won back. ALL defenders should stay defending, ONLY attackers go for the flag, wether safe or being held.

Attackers still group up underground untill there is sufficient numbers to storm the flag holder, then as a group attack the holder, wear mage def armour and pray all you can, sometimes even 15% atack and str prayers should be used if a hard enemy has the flag.

Attacking the flag holder, all types of attack should be used, so if you have range or mage equiptment on you, USE it for all god USE it, so that the holder doesent just melee pray.

If this strategy is used, the flag will be bombarded with hits, and die pretty quickly.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

if its 1 mage n ranger for every 3 melle should it be 3 rnagers n 3 mages if there is 9 melle?

It's a nice guide i suppose but it's very specific maybe you should put that somewhere?

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

alright guide, defintly consider adding pictures, unless u know cw like the back of your hand (like me :D ) u won't completely understand this... p.s. i may consider making a video guide, if i do i will post it here

edit- my dad removed the blastes camtasia from comp. will have to download later

Getting another sig

[removed]