P2P Items you can't do without...

d3vilbro

Since I am getting members soon I was just wondering what items you guys would recommend I buy/things that you like to have in your bank at any given time, anything from Barrows or Dragon Armour to Pots and Arrows...

Thanks

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

One anti-poison is a must. A DDS too (or is it ddp++ it's named now?)

Ok cool, thanks...

Assuming money isn't an object, what are some things (other than rares) that are nice/useful to have in your bank?

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

There's so much to choose from. I just accumulate stuff and keep it if it is useful. Things like hammer, chisel, spade, knife, rope, buckets (the basic stuff) i keep in abundance. I always have a full armour set for range, mage and melee as i use all three regularly. I always carry a lot of food and anti poisons for various things. I have a couple of slayer gems (as I do a lof of slaying).Oh and a few dragonfire shields. I guess the rest of my bank is very useful, but I wouldnt say that they are things I couldnt do without. Maybe one click teleports are essential too (ectophial, tele tablets, elf crystals).

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

another important one: runes!

Especially law and natures. Law for teleport (You don't want to travel through the members world by foot :wall: ) and natures for the allmighty gp-machine called high-alchemy.

And for more transportation: duel rings and games neclace. I only keep one at the time to save inventory spots since you can't stack rings/neclaces with different amounts of charges.

If you unlock morytania (sp), keep the afore mentioned ectophial, and a couple of ghost speak amulets.

Once you get into runecrafting, keep all pouches you can use in your bank. If you really need space, you can drop the smallest one since it is easily replaced, but the bigger ones can be a pest to get. DAM YOU abyssal PKers! :evil:

And of course all the afore mentioned stuff. Except for the spade, since mine is stored in the tool shed with the leprichaun with my other farming stuff.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

make sure you keep a spare one, if you find yourself using it all the time...saves a lot of :roll: scrolling-thru-the-bank time if you know that your chisels are right next to that stack of tanned d'hides...

& of course 'unique' stuff (things you can only have one-at-a-time stuff)goes right at the top: ectophial, charos, etc...

I have a couple of dozen ropes, buckets etc, and hand them out for free to people when they're pulling their hair out in the bank :wall: , but hey that's just me :anxious:

------------------------------

Just my 2 centavos....y'understand?

------------------------------

Hey I finally hit lev 67 farming....NE1 wanna buy some super-compost??!?

ge4r.png