Did I pull something?

hellbellz

Well, I'm in football in my school, and I.. Havn't been feeling so good. My right arm, the muscles under the part of the arm between the shoulder and elbow hurt like a (female dog). No bruises on it. Did I pull it? It's just I don't wanna sit out 3 weeks cuz my damn arm. :|

It could be that you have slightly strained something. If you are getting back into sport after a break, your body isnt used to the physical stress that you put it under. If you say that it isnt so bad after a few minutes playing, then you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure that you do a good warm up before you play, and make sure that you do extra stretching for areas that you feel are tight or sore.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Stretching and moving your arms around is a great way to get rid of any triceps pains you may have. 8-) (May be especially usual if you're like me and go to the gym regularly).

Nothing can beat the feeling of relief when you stretch your arms and hear a [positive] crackling sound in your triceps and the pain is reduced... If the pain is unbearable, go see a doctor for further plans.

No bruises, no pull, it's a strained triceps. Now not like an ankle strain which take a few days of rest, Tricep strains are tricky, they require a substanial amount of relaxation and are usually 2-4 weeks before healed. Now, ive never strained my triceps while pitching luckilly but ive known a few that have. You CAN aggrivate further by doing everyday tasks, so basically just keep it level and relax it.

Use a hot&cold method to relieve it.

Apply a hot something such as a water bottle or some heat rub. Then apply some a cold something such as a bag of peas or ice pack. Do that over and over.

The heat will cause the muscles to relax, and the cold to make them contract. You can just exercise it off, but you may do it more damage.

knkcopy.jpg