Going for maxed combats, 94 prayer!

Yepp, Im going to max out my combat and I thought Id share it with you. :)

I will update this every time I get a level.

Starting stat pic:

statpicmo1.jpg

And what Im up to right now:

7010boneslu4.jpg

And the goals are:

99 Prayer

99 Range

99 Magic

Those bones will take me to 94 prayer, I think Im going to pest control the rest of the levels but Im not sure yet.

And yes; Im well aware that finding an altar would be ALOT faster. But Im one of the few who actually enjoys ectoing. :oops:

If anyone wants to chat my private chat is on "on" most of the time. :3> :

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

[]Good luck man Why don't you altar the bone instead of ectoing. Half as easy. Cya ingame

And yes; Im well aware that finding an altar would be ALOT faster. But Im one of the few who actually enjoys ectoing.

:lol:

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

Very nice stats (what else is there to say :P )! Also, I'm glad to see that there's at least someone who also enjoys ectoing.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Yeah lol I know...

I once ectoed 10.8k of dragonbones.. took me about a month. :P

got me from 72 to 86 prayer though.. 8-)

Thank you, I think Im gonna get it around christmas. :)

Last 200 bones now :D

Done with the prep work.

7010boneslu4.jpg

Tomorrow Im going to start worshipping. Wewt \'

well, i am f2p and don't know what grinding bones does, but it sounds long and boring. but i will say good luck on maxing you skills! it's gonna take me years and years and years to get as high as you are

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

Good luck. Grinding bones/worshipping is so boring...I would never be able to do it....

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats