Going for maxed combats, 94 prayer!

Good luck! You can do it! :P

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

Thanks yaÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôll :3>

Gained over 800k prayer xp and about 15.2k ectotokens today.

370k xp to next level. Will most likely get it tomorrow.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

Maxed combat stats, nice goals. Maybe afterwards try to do a barrows run with no p pots, or maybe just one dose?

Or you could try to get a three-digit-hit in the 100s.

The list is endless! (Actually there probably is a point when the ideas would stop.....)

Anyway, good luck though from seeing the rest of you stats doubt you will need it. :D

woo 1 more to 94 prayer :P 7 more lvls till 126 \'

Actually... 99 is the max you can have in a skill ;) 7+93 = 100

And I "only" need 98 for 126.

But thank you very much :D

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

Hehe thanks for the ideas Sir Hartlar. :D

Managed to do barrows runs using no prayer pots before they updated Karil.. A looong time ago.. :P

As for hitting in the 100s.. that would indeed look good :twisted:

Currently I got around 1.8k bones to worship.. will be done with that by wednesday.

Got a really mean day ahead of me tomorrow. :pray:

Anyways here is my latest pic:

102kectotokensjk1.jpg

94 prayer and done with worshipping for now..

94prayerpn0.jpg

Time to go pestcontroling, killing portals with range and spending my points on prayer. :)

Got around 79k Iron Arrows to use up for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping just to say that Ive finally gotten enough bones to get 126 combat. Will post pics tomorrow. :)