Multi-Site Steel War (Oct 15, 6pm EST)

dustin

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I didn't think RuneVillage would be that good.

Cmon Tip.It

the topic is globalized on runevillage at the moment, however even before the global it was alwase a bit ahead in terms of replies

Do you have to be f2p to go to the event? I'll go if I can make it but I donno.

GO TIP.IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P2P people are definatly allowed to attend the event \'

One concern:People could just camp at the Lumby Castle,couldn't they?Not to mention the surge of level 3s...I mean,you can't just let them log in,get some god armour,and then run off...

If people want to attend the drop party and not the war then thats their choice, I have no problem with that. Their will probably be quite a few level 3's, but to them it will be the best time of their rs lives, so that kinda balanaces it out.

Just a note to the people who are looking to exclusivly attend the drop party, i currently have 20mill in rune and 6 mill in addy (still gotta get someone to smith the addy bars :( ). That may sound like alot, but it isnt very much at all considering the expected turnout. Perhaps next time i may collect donations (something i hate doing), or co-host it with masors and let them deal with the party. However untill then dont have super high expectations for the party, most people will probably get an addy item at most :wall:

MSSW4TI.png

Wow, I didn't think RuneVillage would be that good.

Cmon Tip.It

the topic is globalized on runevillage at the moment, however even before the global it was alwase a bit ahead in terms of replies

Do you have to be f2p to go to the event? I'll go if I can make it but I donno.

GO TIP.IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P2P people are definatly allowed to attend the event \'

One concern:People could just camp at the Lumby Castle,couldn't they?Not to mention the surge of level 3s...I mean,you can't just let them log in,get some god armour,and then run off...

If people want to attend the drop party and not the war then thats their choice, I have no problem with that. Their will probably be quite a few level 3's, but to them it will be the best time of their rs lives, so that kinda balanaces it out.

Just a note to the people who are looking to exclusivly attend the drop party, i currently have 20mill in rune and 6 mill in addy (still gotta get someone to smith the addy bars :( ). That may sound like alot, but it isnt very much at all considering the expected turnout. Perhaps next time i may collect donations (something i hate doing), or co-host it with masors and let them deal with the party. However untill then dont have super high expectations for the party, most people will probably get an addy item at most :wall:

Dude don't worry the event is for having fun not for how much you get at the drop party! Im coming to support my favorite website in a blood curdling fight. I don't even expect to get anything from the drop party.

(Never had good luck with them anyway.)

Fishtailing looks like a caffenated squirrel in the middle of a seizure.

There could also be fresh people off member worlds?

Dude don't worry the event is for having fun not for how much you get at the drop party! Im coming to support my favorite website in a blood curdling fight. I don't even expect to get anything from the drop party.

(Never had good luck with them anyway.)

For the vast majority of people that is what the event is for, however their is alwase the odd person who expects to get at least 1mill at every drop party. Those people really tick me off, but as alwase i will do my best to please them :P

Are the hats still being sold? :?

I have already sold my santa for 29 mill (got really lucky, for that one day that was the average value), however i wont be adding a picture because if i do people will add me just to beg for free stuff. Its amazing how much people do that, my favorite guy is in the picture below (not a fake, he actually said that). It has happened alot lately, so i figure adding a bank picture wont help me much :-k

15millbegger.PNG

MSSW4TI.png

ill be there. tip it team, just need to get a green cape.

bankad8.png

A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. If your one of the 2% that stayed straight gangsta put this in your sig.

egg3.PNG

rsn=bakou2

I will help out if you need me........ pm me to let me know.

saskia snow

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Well, I'll try to make it. Ummm, I'm not very good with times so could someone tell me what time I should be there if I live in Tampa, Florida? Thank you. Now to make full steel and buy a green cape. And plus I have never been to edgeville before so, I'm not sure really how to get there. Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind about the time thing, I'm pretty sure i'm in EST timezone, correct me if I'm wrong.

sigtm5.jpg

I HAve my full steel armor ready with 3 weapon with me, Those weapon is Sci, Warhammer, Battleaxe!. Now i need amulet of ruby, enchated one. In case you maybe why i have warhammer?, It is best weapon against Plate armor I check addy warhammer and addy bttle axe, Baxe has about 25 crush, while warhammer has 33 crush. Plus Plate not build to protect from crush

Correct answer for "is this a question?"

is "if it is a question then it is a answer!"

m200r.png

i have heared from several users that their is a cape store for P2P people in south east varrock oolatuck, they should sell green capes their if you dont want to go about the whole cape making process

MSSW4TI.png