Multi-Site Steel War (Oct 15, 6pm EST)

dustin

I am definatley comin...now just to switch my respawn point <.<

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all have to make sacrifieses, some people do noble things like lose full steel...or switch respawn points. Those people will be honoured forever. At the same time their are people who do less noble things, like donating a santa hat...not as much as your sacrifice but hopefully it will be remembered :^o

MSSW4TI.png

This is insane! I am SO not gonna be there... :cry:

I have school the next morning, all I can say is...

NEXT TIME MAKE IT SATURDAY!

Good Luck Tip.It! Just a thought, you could wear full steel and then take off armour, cast some spells and put armour back on? :-k

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I wouldn't miss this for the world. This sounds like a great idea, I just regret it's not a Rune War, or with P2P things. I'm sure it will be great, nonetheless. I'm trying to get 99 Str right now, and I'm hoping I can get it before this. So if you're into PKing, or even if you're not, come represent Tip.It in the biggest Steel War you've ever seen!

I wouldn't miss this for the world. This sounds like a great idea, I just regret it's not a Rune War, or with P2P things. I'm sure it will be great, nonetheless. I'm trying to get 99 Str right now, and I'm hoping I can get it before this. So if you're into PKing, or even if you're not, come represent Tip.It in the biggest Steel War you've ever seen!

CDUBB! joo be the king of the war!

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Here's how I think it'll go down.

0th. Crashing Clans

1st. RSC

2nd. Tip.it

3rd. RuneHQ

4th. R Crypt

5th. RV

I'll be there. :)

By the way...is this at Black Knights Fortress or the little outpost with 1 Knight there at 30+ Wildy? You should clarify that to everyone.

Pfft you've got that wrong already mate, RHQ last, followed by R Crypt RV or tip.it, depending on publicity the event is given on each boards.

0th. Crashing Clans

1st. RSC

2nd. Tip.it

3rd. RuneHQ

4th. R Crypt

5th. RV

By the way...is this at Black Knights Fortress or the little outpost with 1 Knight there at 30+ Wildy? You should clarify that to everyone.

Pfft you've got that wrong already mate, RHQ last, followed by R Crypt RV or tip.it, depending on publicity the event is given on each boards.

i agree with faz, RuneHq has a very inactive party forum... my prediction is

1) Tip.it

2) RV (cause of the popularity of the topic on the site)

3) RSC

4) RHQ

5) R Crypt

MSSW4TI.png

0th. Crashing Clans

1st. RSC

2nd. Tip.it

3rd. RuneHQ

4th. R Crypt

5th. RV

1) Tip.it

3) RSC

4) RHQ

5) R Crypt

The black knight's fortress isn't even in the wilderness. It's the outpost in northeast wildy (I think)

It really doesnt matter, just show up at edgeville bank and follow someone to the location.

psizovrak282.png

I guess i could try to make it. 11pm GMT means 7 am the next day here since my time here is GMT +8, but i can only start using com at 7am :(

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

0th. Crashing Clans

1st. RSC

2nd. Tip.it

3rd. RuneHQ

4th. R Crypt

5th. RV

1) Tip.it

3) RSC

4) RHQ

5) R Crypt

The black knight's fortress isn't even in the wilderness. It's the outpost in northeast wildy (I think)

It really doesnt matter, just show up at edgeville bank and follow someone to the location.

lol, thats what i usually do for wars too psizovrak280...however just to clarify the fighting will be done at the black knights outpost. This can be found on the east side of the wild, north of a bunch of skeletons.

MSSW4TI.png

0th. Crashing Clans

1st. RSC

2nd. Tip.it

3rd. RuneHQ

4th. R Crypt

5th. RV

1) Tip.it

3) RSC

4) RHQ

5) R Crypt

1. RV

2. Tip.It

3. RSC

4. RuneCrypt

5. RuneHQ

[Mod edit: Don't use annoying formatting next time please]

I'm so irritated I can't come - one, I have different time zones to yours so I'll end up in school by that time, two, I suck at wildy fighting. I also gave my green cape to my brother, so my only cape is an orange cape. I could get another one though.

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

What about if you want to mage of even range instead? Not everybody is melee...

I'll come i guess, if i can make the cash for some steel :D

Only melee, if not you will get piled.

As much as I love RuneVillage, I think we may come at least 3rd?:D