Multi-Site Steel War (Oct 15, 6pm EST)

dustin

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'd be nice if tip it could organize a meeting or something :P the talk bout fighting runehq's been around for ages.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Unless there's some impossibly awesome TET Event at that time, I'll try to be there. I might try to organize a Tip.it vs. RuneHQ Castle Wars game someday...

Notice how I typed that in Tip.it color...Lol

EDIT: There aren't many people from RuneHQ coming...At least not as many as Tip.it. And no other fansite has a chance, Tip.it will win!

EDIT: It's on a Sunday right? If it is, I'll be there for sure...Hopefully...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Also, are pures able to come in full Iron?

i never really thought about that, i cant see it being a problem...just so long as you use a melee steel/iron weapon

i'm pretty sure that it is impossible to hit 100 with a steel weapon fearspudgod...if it was possible i would never enter the wilderness again :shock:

you'd be surprised at what golvellius can do! ;)

I'm intending to attedn this, sounds excellent

:ohnoes:

Unless there's some impossibly awesome TET Event at that time, I'll try to be there. I might try to organize a Tip.it vs. RuneHQ Castle Wars game someday...

Notice how I typed that in Tip.it color...Lol

EDIT: There aren't many people from RuneHQ coming...At least not as many as Tip.it. And no other fansite has a chance, Tip.it will win!

Tip.it so far is in first place for # of posts, however the biggest reason for this is that your parties are posted in general, as opposed to all of the other sites that have their own dedicated party forum (that are very inactive). So hopefully word will spread around the other sites like it has in tip.it (rv is in 2nd place for # of replies, RCrypt 3rd, RSC 4th, RHq 5th)

MSSW4TI.png

RSC is usually pretty good for numbers of replies in their Events forum, I know, i used to post for H1P there.

This sounds awesome. We can't do anything like this with TET because it risks causing friction between the sites, rather than building relationships, but this sounds great. I will definitely come if I can.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Only thing i dont know is how runevillage and runecrypt will be able to stand up to use , runehq and rs comunity.

Because if you really think about it we have so many more members than they do.

BTW im a member of all 5 forums but i think ill come with tip it.