Make Fletching F2P

aljabirha2

I think f2p should get some fletching. Like up to mithril arrows and willow bows.

From what I have seen, you seem to agree with every single suggestion that involves giving more to F2P. But in this case, I agree with you. If Runecrafting is partially F2P, I think parts of Fletching should too.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

OMG! The reason i am a member is to fletch.. I think i'd quit if the made it f2p...

Lets think about this:

If fletching's f2p...

They'd have to make smithing arrow heads f2p... (messes up smithing)

Magic would be pointless as the xp would be easy to get...

They'd need to make new trees f2p...

Yew long prices would go down by so much.

Fletching forum would be a standstill...

Theres just a FEW reasons NOT to make it F2P

omg shut up u f2p noob quit whining

My response to this quote:

STOP HATIN ON THE F2P YOU WERE ONE ONCE TOO! And also you cant just assume that hes a noob, he has to earn the title by having low levels, asking for free stuff on RUNESCAPE, and spamming the crap outta people if they don't.

no good response for the whining part, but when I first read it sounded like he was just asking, not whining.

Arrows up to mithril wont hurt, and bows up to willow

I aggree with this, since willow trees are the highest f2p tree, and mithril is the highest you can shoot with a willow.

Plus I bet this would maple bow prices go through the roof, benifiting the p2p a bit as well!

Anyways, JaGex are practically billionaires, they probably cant control their lust for more money and do the best they can to get more, including not giving new skills to the F2P and giving tons of benifits to the members.

("\(.:...:.)/")

i seriously think you guys dont know what f2p is. JAGEX IS NOT GOING TO ADD A SKILL BECUAUSE YOU WANT THEM TOO. The point of f2p is to give you a taste of what p2p is. if you add too much stuff theres no point in have a p2p beacuse people will be satisfied with not paying. :pray: Please someone out there explain to these people the difference between f2p and p2p :pray:

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

I'm gonna get flamed for saying this, but...

Quite simply, since we pay, Members are Jagex's first concern. Recently, they have added stuff for F2P. But, when it come right down to it, you want the Fletching Skill, or a lot more, you gotta cough up the money.

When your given something for free, you can't be too picky about it.

Fletching is one of those things I think Jagex would be adamant about remaining members. It's a P2P skill, and has been for ages. Thier thought is that if you want it so badly, you'll cough up 5 bucks monthly for it.

paintshopwolfsignaturers1.jpg

"And if Strength is born from Heartbreak, then mountains I could move..."

GMT-5:00

I vote yes. If we can Smith and Runecraft (to some extent), then why not Fletch (to some extent)?

They'd have to make smithing arrow heads f2p... (messes up smithing)

How does that mess up smithing?

Magic would be pointless as the xp would be easy to get...

No, it would not. Not if they stop at willow and mithril for F2P.

They'd need to make new trees f2p...

Says who?

Yew long prices would go down by so much.

Same reasoning as the last two.

Fletching forum would be a standstill...

Uhm...sorry...but who cares? It's just a forum. And I don't think it would decrease in popularity that much if they only gave us part of the skill. RuneScape isn't centered arround those forums.

IMO, stronghold of security was added just to reduce the clump of messages jagex got from f2pers.

i completely agree with you Sky_Assasin9

you're lucky that there is even a f2p.. in the long run i recon jagex is guna delete f2p because of macroers.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

nah.. i dont want another easy to train 99... :lol: and crafting... cuz we also need bow stings... but there will get many autoers...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined