iTunes Trouble..

deloriagod

Ok, so today I was helping my friend with his iPod. My version of iTunes wouldn't recognise his iPod so I downloaded the latest verion of iTunes and got everything he needed done on his iPod. So that was a few hours ago. Just a but ago I tried to play some music on iTunes and now the songs sound like they're playing faster than they should be (kind of skipping about every second or so). It's annoying as hell and I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this..?

NO NO NO NO

Go to your control panel > quicktime > Audio >

select the rate of 44.1kHz

select the size to 16 bit or 8 bit

You should be ok now :)

Next update should fix this problem

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem after I installed the new version of Itunes, so I uninstalled the newer version and used the disc I used to install the first version of Itunes again. But now when I try to open Itunes, it pops up with a message that says: The file "Itunes Library.itl" cannot be read because it was created by a newer version on Itunes. And it only has an 'OK' option. I tried deleting ALL Itunes fles in progra files, and installing it again, but the same problem still occurred. <.<

I had the same problem after I installed the new version of Itunes, so I uninstalled the newer version and used the disc I used to install the first version of Itunes again. But now when I try to open Itunes, it pops up with a message that says: The file "Itunes Library.itl" cannot be read because it was created by a newer version on Itunes. And it only has an 'OK' option. I tried deleting ALL Itunes fles in progra files, and installing it again, but the same problem still occurred. <.<

Thanks for bumping up a dead post.

Anywase, your problem is just as the message stated, the file was created by a newer version. Download the newest version off http://www.apple.com so that file can be read again. To uninstall something you NEVER just delete all the program files, always use the add-remove program window.

Oh, and Itunes 7.0.1 came out which fixes (almost) all the bugs 7.0 had. :)

goldenblade995.png

Thanks for bumping up a dead post.

Anywase, your problem is just as the message stated, the file was created by a newer version. Download the newest version off http://www.apple.com so that file can be read again. To uninstall something you NEVER just delete all the program files, always use the add-remove program window.

Oh, and Itunes 7.0.1 came out which fixes (almost) all the bugs 7.0 had. :)

Sorry, I did a search looking for good screenshot programs and this caught my eye. I used the add/remove program files to unistall it BEFORE I deleted all the program files for it. Thanks, for your help, I hope this works. :)