~~*PLZ PLZ G1MME FR33 ST00F I'LL BE Y0UR GF!!*~~

dsavi

PLEASE READ THIS POST THROUGH CARFULLY! THE NOOBY SUBJECT WAS TO ATTRACT ATTENTION!!

You know the problem:

You respawn after losing a deathmatch (grr...) and, assuming that you havn't done the quest to respawn in falador, 5 newbies, after seeing you level 50+ combat, instantly trade. If you are stupid enough to trade with them, they'll offer stuff like 5 cash, 3 ashes, a wooden shield and an onion. And in some cases, offer to be your GF/BF. Ohh... I hate when that happens. :wall:

My only suggestion is:

When a new account starts on tutorial island, they should DRILL IT INTO 'EM that begging is extremely nooby. So instead of it being optional, (the newcomer's guide in Lumbridge tells people this) it would be told to them from the very beginning.

Another suggestion is to have a level 1 following the new account, begging the whole time to show how nooby and extremely annoying begging is. When you get to the part where you practice magic, the mage teleports him away, saying how nooby and annoying begging is.

Thanks to jemathonical for this idea

Any opinions / other ideas?

C2b6gs7.png

Yeh,sounds like a good idea.

Maybe have a level one follow you round the whole time on tutorial island begging and find out how annoying he is.

Then have the magic instructor at the end teleport him away and explain how annoying begging is and that you shouldn't do it.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Yeh,sounds like a good idea.

Maybe have a level one follow you round the whole time on tutorial island begging and find out how annoying he is.

Then have the magic instructor at the end teleport him away and explain how annoying begging is and that you shouldn't do it.

That's a good idea.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Do whatever you want, but newbies will always beg. Heck, a large porsion of 'beggars' are actully a noob account of a player. They love to annoy people, so they make accounts for it. Trust me, some guy in my class did that :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

good idea, from the banker guy it would be. Here's my favorite line to say. "in the time that you've spent talking to me, you could've started making money, or made an incredible deal". I'm not sure it would deter most of begging, but it would stop some of it.

Or instead of having the Lumbridge Guide outside the castle have him inside where you respawn because when you are level 3 you are too scared to leave Lumbridge Castle. (well,i was)

Or have another character like 'Gee' or whatever that just walks around Lumby Castle

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg