day.. night... seasons... and seasons lol

justj2

once again its that time of night where im so bored i read everythin everyone writes lol, and an idea has come to mind, because i dont get the search thing im not sure if this been suggesed but here we go

how about jagex makes day and night? light in the day dark at night (determined by what country each server is in) eg. england 12am (midnight) it would be dark and 12pm (midday) it would be light... correct my dyslexia if im wrong btw :P

and seasons.... autumn... how ever u spell them, spring... winter... summer, its be one huge update but the game would be inhanced so much itd be amazing.... in winter it could snow, autum leavs fall off trees just like reality, i like the idea but yea.... up to everyone else i guess ::'

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Where have you been? These ideas are everywhere. Jagex has noticed, and will (hopefully) add it. It's Futile (sp?) to suggest it.

It's a good idea, and I would like it. But how do you pick A time zone. I live on the east coast of the United states, so I am 5 hours behind. So at 8:00 (night time) It is still 3:00 here! (Day time)

And what about the different parts of the world. In the southern half of the world, The summer for them is the same time as the northern Half's winter.

It would be hard to organize them all.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

where have i been? about.... and where is everywhere? link because if u didnt notice im in support of it

and which idea thats 2

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

It's a good idea, and I would like it. But how do you pick A time zone. I live on the east coast of the United states, so I am 5 hours behind. So at 8:00 (night time) It is still 3:00 here! (Day time)

And what about the different parts of the world. In the southern half of the world, The summer for them is the same time as the northern Half's winter.

He said it would change as does the place it is based. So worlds based in Australia will become winter in australian winters. Worlds in Toronto will turn to night at a certain time in Toronto.

what unknown said ::' and the shortest day of the year... in the country with that server, the rs day is that short, they can even make street lamps to stop people complainin about it bein dark at NIGHT TIME

if u dont want it to be so dark maybe you should be able to wield a tourch.... lanturn or the mining helmut.... this can now refer to the light thing in my sig, where i got the general idea, this is like... an expantion of it :thumbsup:

and suggestions from others? ::'

being a little niave here. Do u know that not all cities are on the same time? so actually in one place its say tuesday, its wednesday somewhere else. its day and night in different places at different times. Also seasons. There are things called hemispheres. There are north and south hemispheres, and they are always on opposite seasons depending on their position on the earth. Anyway, this would be impossible to do depending on all the seasons.

lol, never say never

i dont think you see it, world 84's server is in england, hence, it would be on english time and seasons

a world in say... ohio would be on the ohio time and seasons

you see what i mean now?

and i very much doubt it is impossible because technically anythin can be done with a bit of programming

Idk about the whole day/night thing but the idea of seasons I would love that one.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Lets see.... how many times has this been suggested... 1...2...uhm only about 128956239865 times!!!!!! THIS IS THE LEAST ORIGINAL IDEA EVER. I support it, but Im just not gonna ever say i support this same boring idea again, in the future. Seasons may come, but dont hold your breath. Take the boat to the lunar island ( provided ur a freminik) and then you can see some snow. It doesnt look that good, so idk ifit would be good to have snow or just really annoying and screen clogging!!!

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

what i ment by snow is snow on the ground that you can say pick up n make snowballs to throw at NCP's or players (no damage)

and i still fail to see where this has been suggested before.... i see the light post about realistic light but thats just indoors.. or am i missreadying it? either way stop [bleep]in about the idea and sayin its bad because of this that n the other and actually put in some suggestions to make it better!

then if and when it happens you can say " i had a hand in that" ::'

ps. i hate trying to be happy for you people so stop puttin me down and try to help <.<

what i ment by snow is snow on the ground that you can say pick up n make snowballs to throw at NCP's or players (no damage)

and i still fail to see where this has been suggested before.... i see the light post about realistic light but thats just indoors.. or am i missreadying it? either way stop wonderful person about the idea and sayin its bad because of this that n the other and actually put in some suggestions to make it better!

then if and when it happens you can say " i had a hand in that" ::'

ps. i hate trying to be happy for you people so stop puttin me down and try to help <.<

This is YOUR post. by posting you agree to take whatever people say about it. Walk it off.

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P