Ask Me ANYTHING!

H_789789

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q33. It Depends How Big The Woodchuck is And A Woodchuck Cannot Chuck Wood The Name Implies He Chucks Wood But He Does Not

Q52: If its an average sized woodchuck, and if a woodchuck COULD chuck wood, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

Q51. A Few Cavemen Yes Their Were Cavemen Back Then Even Though Statistics Prove Me Wrong But I Have Seen It Myself, They Thought It WOuld Be Funny TO Light A Brontosaur's Fart On Fire And Therefore Since The Dinosaur Was So Big And It Practically Blew Everything Up.

Q52. See It Goes,

How Much Would Could A Woodchuck Chuck IF A Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood, If He Could Chuck Wood The Woodchuck Cannot Chuck Wood Due To It's Small Size.

No I Really Have..... Oh Alright In Around 20 Years Or So.... Happy? <.<

:mrgreen: VERY!

Are You Going To Stalk Me In 20 Years? :ohnoes: Pl0z D0n't R4p3 M3h C4u53 I C4n Sp34k T3h l337

Q53. That'd Be So Wierded Out In The Fifth Dimension. Either You Would Die OR You Would Be A Circle Going In And Out Sorta, Since We're In Third Dimension Their Is Absoloutly No Way We Could Survive. Or Appear As We Appear In Third Dimension ::'

untitled1pb5.gif

Q48. Is It Flat Or Round? What's Next Is God Real?.... Well Let's See We First Thought That The Earth Was Flat And We Eventually Found Out It Was Round, Same Theory Applies.

That is not true Galaxies have no definite shape because they are made of dust particles rocks(ie planets asteriods etc) and gases.

~Englandman66~

NEW TIPIT ACCOUNT-KNOTCH_BLADE

951471843knotch.jpg

Click For Bloggeh [Mage 55/55][Defence 26/40] Crafting[32/40]

That is not true Galaxies have no definite shape because they are made of dust particles rocks(ie planets asteriods etc) and gases.

~Englandman66~

Not Exactly True It Could ALl Be A Conspiracy By Scientists You Never Know <.< .

Bah Stop With The Wood Chucking Ok The Average Amount Of Wood A Woodchuck Would Chuck In A Day Is 241 Butt Cords Of Wood. R U T3h H4pPy H3h3 1 C4n Sp34K t3H 50 l337!<-------- Now That Was Stupid I Hate It When People Talk *Ahem* 1337 It Sounds Awful And The Spelling :ohnoes:

untitled1pb5.gif

Are You Going To Stalk Me In 20 Years? :ohnoes: Pl0z D0n't R4p3 M3h C4u53 I C4n Sp34k T3h l337

Lol nooo! .. i don't lean that way .. not 20 years .. i stalk you already!

i am a paint noob

Lol nooo! .. i don't lean that way .. not 20 years .. i stalk you already!

Please PLEASE Say Your Not Male. -.-

Q53. So Fat People Can't Fly And Skinny People Stay Grounded. See If Fat People Could Fly That Makes Skinny People Fly Higher Into The Atmosphere And They Would Obviously Burn Up ::' .

Q54. If You Like Pie You Eat It Unless You Use It For Intiment ReasonsWierdo.......

untitled1pb5.gif

Q54. Respect Your Dad's Decision About Marrying Someone Else Even If You Don't Like Her, If You Don't Like Her Don't Talk To Her She's Not Your Real Mother, If You Really Feel Uncomfortable You Should Talk To Your Dad And He Should Understand. You Can PM Any Time To Talk About It Cause I Know What It's Like ::' .

untitled1pb5.gif

Please PLEASE Say Your Not Male.

I am boy. :mrgreen:

Noooooooo! You said you didn't want to have the operation!!!!

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

alas, i changed my mind. i now have two apples and a banana, if ya gets what i mean :wink: i got rid off two other objects though :(

I'm a real boy!

i am a paint noob

alas, i changed my mind. i now have two apples and a banana, if ya gets what i mean :wink: i got rid off two other objects though :(

I'm a real boy!

Meh I Can't Be Picky Lol Of Course I'm Joking -.-

Q55. Of Course I Like Cheese Swiss MMHMM I Love That Cheese ::'

Q56. Yeh How Did You Know? <.<Now I Got Two Stalkers Both Males :ohnoes:

Q56. Because Not Everything Can Smell Good <.< Sucks Doesn't It?

untitled1pb5.gif