Member...what to do first?

rossboss3421

Have you ever thought of doing something Memberish.

If [ Yes ] then do it. Quests are a good start. They can give loads of Xp as rewards for Completing a certain Quest. Many Member's Quests in RuneScape give XP. Some of them even give you the privilege to wield a sort of Weapon such as Dragon Weapons. Also skill, Ah Skills. To raise you Skills you need to be a patient person. Like me. I've been working on 22K Yews for the last 2 Weeks. I almost have 22K yews, just 5k More. I'm High Alching them and there I go, making myself 16 Million. It's very easy to make money using the different skills in RuneScape. A patient Man get's what he wants. Anyway, the best Members skill to raise is Fletching. It's easy because your raising Two Lvls at the same time. "Woodcutting" & "Fletching". You cut the Woods. Put them in bank, then once you have the certain ammount you wanted Fletch them using your skill and craft them into bows. Then just add Bow String to it and there you are, a "Bow".

And them just High Alch them and turn them into money. There you go easy money making.

You can do anything. Just make sure you pick the right one.

- Skenderbeu

Hope This helps.

Skender2.jpg

If your nearing or wanting 60 attack and 60 strength or more you should deffinately do Lost City, Crafting is good money in members. Maybe you should grow that? Wouldn't do thieving if i was you, not fun IMO :lol:

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

If your nearing or wanting 60 attack and 60 strength or more you should deffinately do Lost City, Crafting is good money in members. Maybe you should grow that? Wouldn't do thieving if i was you, not fun IMO :lol:

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

DO QUESTS! ALL OF THEM!!!! ah well, that's just me....

but really: Lost city for dragon long/dagger, hero's quest for dragon b-axe/mace, priest in peril to unlock morytania, both throne of miscellania/royal trouble for (I heard) great income, and of course killer quests like monkey madness/ desert treasure. Also gnome quests for access to spirit trees.

As for fletching: I think high-alching the strung bows becomes profitable from yew and on... so better sell them (u) to general store, as as a whole bow.

Explore the members area/wilderness. Since you just got a TON of extra bank space as a members, do it without (or 3/4) items, so you can explore at will without any risk.

If you want to train combat: visit a slayer master! He/she will give you an assignment and tell you what to train on. 2 skills in 1 blow!

Good luck, welcome to the life without sleep that is called your first month of membership... :oops:

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

priest in peril, ghost ahoy, tree gnome village, lost city, grand tree <- these quests will greatly reduce walking time

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank