can i do barrows?

Drgnbllz900

i wanna know if i can do barrows and if i can what should i bring

stats:70 attack, 70 strength, 70 defence, 70 hitpoints, 50 range, 47 magic, 50 prayer

my friend said that i couldn't cause most of the fighting is mage and i don't have a good mage lvl and I'd like to know what ya'll think.[/img]

untitled6kv7.gif

of course you can, its just alot easier with mage. most ppl get 50 mage/55 slayer and use slayer dart. with that barrows is a cake walk. and since you only need 3 lvls, i would recommend it.

use the barrows guide in the mini games menu for advise on what to take

blood_of_tip.png

Fire blast actually works just as well as slayer dart, the difference being you will get all the runes back (I usually double my death runes over 2 or 3 runs), where as fire blast you have to come up with the fires and/or airs yourself.

With you're other stats you should have no problem :thumbsup:

good luck =)

slayer dart is like normal spell though, and i strongly suggest you bring that mage as high up as you can, the max damage of darts is dependent on your mage level. (at min mage level, it does 15, i suggest bring it to at least 70, so they do 17)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

199 is the maximum task number :^o

:shame:

unless thats a new update your wrong, casue i have had the same thing(more then 199 assigned :thumbsup: )

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

i use fire wave.. i usually get my bloods back and i end up using about 300 air per trip.. but you can buy 10k air for like 17 ea (170k) and the air usually lasts you till you make a good 4-5m from barrows. otherwise i use magic dart. range ahrim and mage all the others.

lilalbers12.png

Yes you can, if you r gonna melee 'em, use abby whip, and the best melee armour u can get, dont atk ahrim if you r going to go with melee armour and if you r going to die run and use tele if u can

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

A handy thing to do is to make tele tablets to your house. If you panic/are getting owned/are going to die, just click it and you get teleported INTO your house (they fixed that bug right?) and if you die your items aren't lost.

If your con lvl isn't high enough to make them, go to a friends house or see if any Tip.It'ers have their house open. Just bring soft clay and the runes for house tele.

Tele tablets only take 1 space instead of 3 so you can pack in more food or p pots!

Good luck! :D

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]