my drawings of future dragon items

admiral_5

Care to point out where we flamed him?

ill say this again - is this a joke? if its not did you fail all ur art classes? :uhh:

Not a flame?

iots only a flame if you take it as one. but yeah, most people have only a basic mouse and keyboard for Comp art. drawing with a mouse is MUCH harder than a keyboard (hell, i use a touchpad to pixel).

but as said. try and looka t some tutorials so you know How to make a succesfull pixel. i dont think i need to pint out whats wrong but...

Border is too thick

No shading

looks unrealistic

...ect....

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Let me put this straight, I have NEVER attended to any art related classes, and tbh, I'm sure I can do better than this. Of course, if you are not familiar with digital art, then it can be confusing for some time.

My suggestion is to make a drawing, then scan it, and make a digital drawing out of it. I'm sure this will help you understanding better how to draw with a mouse.

One thing I find weird is that even if you're new to this, you should've learned in your art classes that your drawings needs shading if you don't want them too look flat :?

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

Let me put this straight, I have NEVER attended to any art related classes, and tbh, I'm sure I can do better than this. Of course, if you are not familiar with digital art, then it can be confusing for some time.

My suggestion is to make a drawing, then scan it, and make a digital drawing out of it. I'm sure this will help you understanding better how to draw with a mouse.

One thing I find weird is that even if you're new to this, you should've learned in your art classes that your drawings needs shading if you don't want them too look flat :?

i always shade in my art assignments always and tbh i wasnt never new to art, the first year some kids felt pretty amazed at what i was drawing, carts, gardens, cars, buildings etc. im proud of wat i draw and create, and im never ashamed to show it to everyone

*Gets out a fire extinguisher*

[/Flame]

The difference between a flame and constructive criticism (c/c) is that c/c offers information/suggestions on how and what to improve.

The reason people post on this forum is so that their work can be evaluated and so that they can get tips on how to improve.

You do not need to knock someones work to be able to teach them to improve.

Do Not spam or flame. < This is starting to sound like a freaking broken record when are you guys going to get the message that we will not allow that?

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

*Gets out a fire extinguisher*

[/Flame]

The difference between a flame and constructive criticism (c/c) is that c/c offers information/suggestions on how and what to improve.

The reason people post on this forum is so that their work can be evaluated and so that they can get tips on how to improve.

You do not need to knock someones work to be able to teach them to improve.

Do Not spam or flame. < This is starting to sound like a freaking broken record when are you guys going to get the message that we will not allow that?

~Alduron

nobody flamed me yet, they only felt sorry for saying stuff that needs to be improved on my picture,

erm wads that thing in the center of the pl8 body?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Pretty nice ideas but all in all rather poor execution,especially for someone with 4 years of classes behind your back you should at least have some idea of perspective,shading ect,and taking an hour to draw the outlines is just ridiculous,I mean i made this in under a minute and ive not had any formal training at all,hell i dont even have any special equipement apart from a wireless mouse and if someone with my rather limited skills can pull it off,im sure you can aswell :thumbsup:

P.S:This is not a flame,it not meant to be a flame,if some way of how it was worded offended you I apologize

P.S(PART DEUX):My hypercam was pretty laggy so it didnt catch me drawing the front,also i normally dont listen to AFI but most of my songs are 4 mins+ so i didnt that much choice.

rssig4copy.gif