Trout and Salmon burning

FFXen158

As far as I know, cooking gauntlets do only influence the burn rate of lobsters, tuna, swordfish and sharks.

It is said that at twice the required cooking level you stop burning food, of course with the exception of the above mentioned fish.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

As far as I know, cooking gauntlets do only influence the burn rate of lobsters, tuna, swordfish and sharks.

It is said that at twice the required cooking level you stop burning food, of course with the exception of the above mentioned fish.

It at least influence monks cooking too.

AT 91 I still butn without gloves, while I don't with them.

If you don't notice it is probably because you are under cook90 for monks. Hard to differenticate between 1 and 2 burned

It at least influence monks cooking too.

AT 91 I still butn without gloves, while I don't with them.

If you don't notice it is probably because you are under cook90 for monks. Hard to differenticate between 1 and 2 burned

I personally think it doesn't affect monkfish.

With cooking guantlets on I burned same amount of monks (give or take 10) as I did without them. I used quite a large experiment size as well, over 2k.

icecube7.jpeg