BOO-HATASH A MA! --PIXEL ART W.I.P--

Rerg1

:-k your characters are still very small Rerg, I would advise doing something bigger, or if you like that size, try make a sprite instead. But that aside im seeing some improvements so well done. ::'

vistame09copyhr8.png

:P I thought it was just right! :P O well thanks for the comments. Ill finish the sprite and then I will start a bigger project. Hey ter thanks for comment aswell post more of your work at Pixelation!. I forgot my pass there :oops:

ROFFLINORZ! Look what just poped out from my mind XD.

I call him Bull shait! :P

bulldogzz6.png

lol sorry Rerg but this is awesome, had to do a quick edit, If you get AA nailed you'd be excellent. I'd love to see more stuff like this. :XD: Just looks really original and spontanious.

pinateuz1.png

swearing is bad for children :-$

vistame09copyhr8.png

I personally like pixel art to look smooth, and make the most of the colours used. But I do love the sketchiness of the pinate, it maybe looks a bit too rough IMO but what do I know im a single opinion among many, :) . So don't listen to me if im full of crap. :XD:

vistame09copyhr8.png

I personally like pixel art to look smooth, and make the most of the colours used. But I do love the sketchiness of the pinate, it maybe looks a bit too rough IMO but what do I know im a single opinion among many, :) . So don't listen to me if im full of crap. :XD:

But I love u Terley... Anyways..

THANKS! Got my password :P.