Is cert guys in rs classic or rs 2?

saeiscool

Go to the bank. Put your items in. At the bottom right hand corner of the bank screen, chose 'withdraw as notes'. Then withdraw your items again. Unlike RSC, one note = 1 item, not 5, and you can do it with ANY item that is tradable.

Cert guys are in RSC. They are in RS2 also, buy they don't cert items, they run around as a random event annoying people :roll:

Certers were just in classic. Now we have notes. What you do, when removing things from your bank, look down at the right, bottom corner of your bank screen. It will automatically be on 'item'. Change it to 'note'. As long as this is on, most things that you take out will be turned into notes. [All stackable items, and some other, mainly quest items cannot be turned into notes.]

Cool.

i remember the infamous certs.... used to buy tons of coal and lobbie certs... those were the days.

ya me too... i used to mine coal at Barbaian Village, about 2000 or something then go certs em in... which took years.. hehe and then sell em 1k each cert (5 coal ores).

Now i waste time mining rune - Time changes things:)