Help on a Few things, New P2P Player.

Muga

ok, im new to p2p but i am pretty good at runescape, i have a total level of 727, and im wondering a couple of things:

What is Veracs? How can i create it or obtain it?

What is Guthans? How can i create it or obtain it?

What is Guthix? How can i create it or obatain it?

What is Saradomins? How can i create it or obtain it?

Which set is the best?

What are the prices of these sets?

Any help would be great thanks.

bananawagon.png

woodwrkr.png

ok, im new to p2p but i am pretty good at runescape, i have a total level of 727, and im wondering a couple of things:

Which set is the best?

Any help would be great thanks.

verac=barrows set (from barrows minigame) that hits through players armour and prayer. costs 4-5m (i think)

guthan=expensive barrows set that has a random special to heal what you hit them for (costs 8mil)

guthix and saradom are treasure trail armour, same as rune (dont get)

guthans is

sara=no clue guthix=less than 2m

and you CANT make any of them.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

What is Veracs? A set of barrows armour that hits through prayer

What is Guthans? A set of barrows armour that can heal you for what you hit.

What is Guthix? Rune armour with green trim

What is Saradomin? Rune armour with white trim.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

Since ur new I'll answer the questions before pointing you to the help and advice board....

What is Veracs? How can i create it or obtain it?A Barrows set of armour that can be gained through killing all brothers; also can be bought off other players - cannot be created by players. Each barrows set as a special effect, Veracs hits through armour and prayer

What is Guthans? How can i create it or obtain it? As above, Guthans special effect is healing

What is Guthix? How can i create it or obatain it? God armour attainable from treasure trails or buying off other players has the same defensive stats as rune armour

What is Saradomins? How can i create it or obtain it? As above, different god, different colour

Which set is the best? The god armours are more decorative than anything else, the barrows armours are the best in the game, which one depends largely on what you're doing. Torags is the highest defensive stats but the set effect is bad, my personal favourite is guthans.

What are the prices of these sets? varies, and have come down a lot, check the price list thread!

EDIT: Tags - looked awful with answers in bold rather than questions :oops:

Mordendravid.png

Barrows Armor: Has a special ability to allow you to ignore Armor bonuses and Prayer; cannot be created; obtain from other players or from Barrows Mini-Game

Barrows Armor: Has a special ability to allow you to sometimes take the damage you inflict on an enemy and add it to your own HP; cannot be created; obtained from other players or from Barrows Mini-Game

God Armor: Runite Armor trimmed green in the colors of Guthix; cannot be created; obtained from other players or from Treasure Trails Mini-Game; Same defensive stats as Runite

God Armor: Runite Armor trimmed blue in the colors of Saradomin; cannot be created; obtained from other players or from Treasure Trails Mini-game; Same defensive stats as Runite

Which set is the best?

People argue over this, it depends on what you focus in

-Damage = Dharoks

-Ability to Hit = Veracs

-Healing = Guthans

Out of your range if you're a new P2P'r

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Barrows Armor: Has a special ability to allow you to ignore Armor bonuses and Prayer; cannot be created; obtain from other players or from Barrows Mini-Game

Barrows Armor: Has a special ability to allow you to sometimes take the damage you inflict on an enemy and add it to your own HP; cannot be created; obtained from other players or from Barrows Mini-Game

God Armor: Runite Armor trimmed green in the colors of Guthix; cannot be created; obtained from other players or from Treasure Trails Mini-Game; Same defensive stats as Runite

God Armor: Runite Armor trimmed blue in the colors of Saradomin; cannot be created; obtained from other players or from Treasure Trails Mini-game; Same defensive stats as Runite

Which set is the best?

People argue over this, it depends on what you focus in

-Damage = Dharoks

-Ability to Hit = Veracs

-Healing = Guthans

Out of your range if you're a new P2P'r

i may be new to p2p but i have 6 mil rs gold..

bananawagon.png

woodwrkr.png

ok sorry i didnt know where to put this... next time under help and advice sorry about that, ok uhm, how can you trim armour? and where do i find this barrows mini-game?

It's not worth doing unless you're at least level 80-90. You also need to be relatively wealthy to purchase supplies.

Basically, you have to kill six bosses. Two are level 98s. One of them uses range, one uses magic. The last four are level 115 and all use melee.

Dharok the Wretched - Hits higher as his HP is lower, has been known to do over 50 damage.

Verac the Defiled - Hits through prayer and armor... also does up to 25-30 damage a hit.

Guthan the Infested - About 1/5 of his attacks heal the same amount of hitpoints he deals to you. So if he hits you for 20, he heals 20 hp. Also been known to hit over 20.

Torag the Corrupted - Weakest Melee brother. He steals your energy, and hits over 20, but otherwise he's the easiest.

Ahrim the Blighted - He steals your strength level and uses magic, hits up to 20. He also uses a variety of stat stealing spells like vulnerability, stun, and enfeeble.

Karil the Tainted - Range. Easily the second deadliest, he hits extremely accurately, and LOADS of 22s.

If you killed all six, then you have to solve a maze and puzzle to reach the chest. Then you'll have about a 1/8 chance of getting a barrows item.

Then you repeat... lol...

Don't try it without 100+ sharks, a few dozen prayer restore potions, REALLY good armor, etc.

vincent.jpg

~Alucard

ok sorry i didnt know where to put this... next time under help and advice sorry about that, ok uhm, how can you trim armour? and where do i find this barrows mini-game?

You CANNOT trim armor. If someone says they can it is a scam.

you can only get it from other players or treasure trail.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !