62hp. Pictures. Goal sigs. main+pure. LOOK!

[/b]PLEASE post if you read

Read through everything in the first page atleast becuase i add stuff to stuff in the first page. Read other pages if you want to also, but most of it is people leaving stupid comments and me telling them to not to post if you got nothing to say. :(

Please comment on the blog, title page.. I would love it if you did :wink:

Um. The "quiz" for the nobby prize is on the bottom o this post :)

warriortq6.jpg

This is what i have done so far to make the blog more interesting.. the image on top. I will work harder to make it even better. I know its kind of corny, and stupid.. But i hope it made it more interesting to read, and motivated you to post :wink:

A Little Message to my viewers

went on today :!: . Well anyways, comon guys... Please post, it really help. I don't think i would've gotten this far if it were not for this blog. This blog gives me a reason to achive these goals, if no one cares then what is the point? Who do i have to show my achivements to? Well, that is all i have to say . Wish you guys show more support, the views really get me going, but i am leveling slow. If people posted more then i know i Have to achive my goals. If people really don't care that much i could just let this thread die. The only thing is people keep on coming back to check my progress, that gives me satisfaction, knowing that people come back to check and might actually care.

<3:

Megan

Quiz Time:

This is from a movie, its probs a movie that no one has heard of, not that great any ways.

oh goody, goody prizes!- 1k for answering this question. In which movie, and what american actor says, "there are 2 people i trust in this world, one is me the other is not you." BTW BIG hint, his first name is Nick, gotta go the last name too though! GL!- 1 day passed, no entries.. i am extending this till tomorrow :)-no one got it.. The movie is called Con Air

skillerpicyu4.png--ma skillah!

any1134696600.png

Goal sig on my pure.. Will take 16.67 hours with 1 min per game.. But i will be flexible and give myself 20 hours :wink:

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved it down one post so the post above can be the title page kind of thing.. I hope mods don't mind :wink:

any1134696928.png

Pure Name: Pure Team10

Homeworld: 99.. Unless i am doing pest control, or pking

Goals:

Attack: 61/70-Incomplete

Defence 3/45-Incomplete

Str: 67/90-Incomplete

Magic: 54/82-Incomplete

Ranged: 46/70-Incomplete

Starting Stats:

untitledsa9.png

Later Stats:

untitledzx1.png

untitled1th6.png--Blk glovespicofmythigiesnw1.png

TREE GNOME VILLAGE DONE.. GETTING 25 AGILITY FOR GRAND TREE.. THEN AFTER THAT MONKEY MADNESS TIME :)

Don't know why imageshack is not working. but 59 str yay

untitled57hpny4.png

60strfy0.png-- cropped image yay!

61stryg2.png--yayaya

55cmb63strww1.png-owned :D

44rangededitedpx6.jpg-44 ranged. :)

gmauleditednz7.jpg-first pk too many people run, this does not even pay fro half the amount i spent on sharks :(

untitledxp4.png

untitledav3.png

sorry about banner #-o

untitledmq4.png

i love affliction 2-3 levels at a time in this case 2 :)

pureeditedrl7.jpg

69strcg9.png

untitledkp4.png-Also finally got bronze defender after about.. i would say.... um.... 1.6k or so tolkens.. And i also go 0wned in wildy.. lost dds.. back to my poor self now :(

71strio6.png W00t, got 55 magic too but... who cares? :o

72strji7.png-pmg 2 str level 2day

62hpzk9.png-fighting rock crabs, no pc !

73strqq2.png same as above only used 3 points because i did not want to get the last 3k exp lol

TAKE THE TIME TO READ AND LOOK AT PICS? PLEASE REPLY

Yup, thats right i am going for 85 ranged starting from 70, i have had 70 for a while now but i thought i should finally train it. I only have 10 days of members left so i will power train for the next 10 days. Then when i become f2p, i will continue to train my ranged until i get 85.

I will be power traning with bronze arrows. Started with 88k of them down to 84k now. Orges in p2p, lessers in f2p, or black knights :) .

PICTURES OF ARROW STOCKS:

DAY ONE:

rangedwy7.png

PICTURES OF LEVELS:

untitledbt7.png

4 agils in one day so far!--2 hours worth of work baby! (all i go on)

49agips0.png

noobac4.png

omgnoobav6.png

52agil[bleep]il7.png

Day 2 of agil i get 53, doing regicide and elves :D

53agilxz6.png

REGICIDE COMPLETED: 54 agil acomplished, no pic soz :D

untitledan4.png

FEW MORE QUESTS DONE :)

39farmgf8.png -one small favour, 400 exp from level got one tree dead :( , and the other going strong :) . And a couple of rannars too, hopefully like 41-42 tomorrow :)

farmkt3.png

I know me iz nub. i will post the latest pic.. i got hacked out of arrows.. so my stats are pretty much the same :anxious:

Sorry i don't know what i was thinking when it said main was banned.. I have never got banned except for 5 mins because jagax made a mistake. :)

12/7/06-First day of progress entry

I got 91 pest control points. I had no idea i had some at first, i did like 20-30 games, today, then i had to log off. 9 more points then i get tons of exp :) . Hopefully that will be tomorrow, i don't think i will be gaining 2 levels at a time from now on, I will get 69 str tommrow, and hopefully over the Christmas break (1 week), i can get like ~80str :) . I don't get bored of Pest Control unless the games take too long. As long as the games are 30Seconds-1min games. :)

12/8/06-2nd day of progress entry.

I was not able to go on, i had to go to basketball, and yes girls play basketball :wink: . Then had to do HW, and it was pretty late when i was done. I get like 3-4 hours of homework in 8th grade. :( . Maybe i should take less advanced classes.

12/9/06-3rd day of progress entry

Ditto 12/8/06, not been on. Had to go to basketball even though it was Saturday.

12/10/06-4th day of progress entry

I got the last 9 pest points, ending up with 85,889 exp in strength, which got me 69 strength. Now i can go into the warriors guild :) .

12/11/06-5th day of progress entry

I went to the warriors guild, tried getting defenders but in vain :( . But my playing time has been cut DRASTICALLY, i go on max 30 mins. I guess my progress will be slow, hope i can no life over the winter break so i can get 80-85 str. I think it will take me 32 hours of stright pcing :ohnoes: .

12/12/06-6th day of progress entry

Just tried to get defenders, in vain. And another thing i am happy about is when i regular pot strenght i get 79 str. And i hit 19-14, 19-14 one after another :!: .

12/13/05-7th day of progress entry (soz it was 1 day late)

YAY! Got 70 str, and sadly 4 defence i did not know the sheild mini game in warriors guild gave defence exp. Well i was planning on getting 5 for steel defender anyways :) . Still trying to get defender.. Have got none... 700 tolkens used.

12/14/06- Still trying to get A defender.. 1.2k tolkens used.. This is the worst thing that could happen to a pure, if it was a main then ummm... But for someone that has 4 defence.. DAM!

sorry about pictures.. Well i am a member i got 54 str today, i went pking lost my d long. I hate lag :(

51combat

Updated Stats:

60 Attack

55 Str

43 Ranged

54 mage

43 ranged

55hp

2def

51 combat

Bank: 750k cash, d long, dds, rune scimmy, 2.8k minds, 5.6k airs.. the list goes on those are then main things... I soend the whole time i was on in duel arena lost some won some.. ended up with the same amount of $$ at the end. I plan on doing monkey madness because i lost many duels because d long is really really slow.. :(

Sorry About Pictures i will start posting them very soon :)

POSting pictures very soon i am so so sorry, i keep forgetting to i started on RFD got bronze gloves, getting 42 crafting.. making it iron and getting 10 fishing so i can get steel. Then doing monkey madness or if i can do a easier thing i am doing it. Already did goblin. Hoping for around mith/addy :) . Putting picture if i can :D

messed up abit early :oops:

oh well defence never hurt anyone and nor did prayer (just look at me)

goodluck..even though most pures are idiots flaming at the drop of a pebble..yes im flaming pures :P :x

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

hello :D . anyone got some good merchanting ideas? i got around 2M now.. I need help merchanting.. Putting up bank PIC soon :) . Also got 56 str today FINALLY! a level. LoL :)

started monkey madness logged off for today, need to fix puzzle.. and got 3 defence by mistake, i was using mage then i switched to dds to spec, and it turned out when you switch from a staff to a wep ot goes on defence.. and my defence went to 3! Dang.. But no matter, and 61 attack from doing quest grand tree.

bump! :) and unbeaten i you're just jelous :D

Because of that comment, I don't support. In fact, I hope your pure is hacked and completely ruined, along with your main.

Your just another self-absorbed idiotic pure and you probably account traded.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

first of all, ever heard of "LIFE" outside of runescape, and second of all he is my friend, but of course you would not know that all you do is spend 20 hours a day playing runescape, and its called joking, and if you don't know what life is you certainly would not know what a joke is. So um.... get out of my thread, and i don't drop trade... And about the money, i merchant.. I had 600k when i was f2p and i got to 2M on members, wow that is so hard :roll: .

UPDATE:

Attack:61

Str:56

DEF:3 :( :( :( :(

Ranged:43

Mage: 54

Pray"2

And i am up to demon for quest, i died once and stuff like that, i can't beat him tryed everyway. I was abou to try cannon, i had the cannon and the balls on me but i realized i had forgot to do quest. So i am almost done with dawrf cannon then i am going to try to beat it.

Alright, so now I have no life, right? Yeah, even if you were just joking before, that just proved your an idiot. And anyone can lie about merchanting, that doesn't mean I should believe you.

um.. how abou you go to world 2 go where people sell seers rings, in front of sir tiffy cashin, and buy seers 450k each, easily can sell for up to 600k.. tell me how much money you make then.. and it works..

And i don't think you are understanding.. joking around about something does not make someone an idiot, please get that though your head..

Thanks

HEHE

Assuming I have no life because of one comment DOES make you an idoit though.

not really.. you can look at one thing someone wrote and find out alot about them :wink: . Keep that in mind. And if that is not your character then.. i don't think you should be writing stuff like that.. I am sorry if you "actually" have a life.. but yes try to keep those comments to your self :wink: . And understand everything before you comment. And also when you realize your mistake just admit it, makes you look like the bigger person :wink: .

No i am not some 80 year old writing this message.. i am 13 so don't flame me because i am acting like your grandparent :D . LoL jk.. but i am 13 so don't make fun of my grammar, spelling. etc. And of course i am a dumb blode :D

Assuming I have no life because of one comment DOES make you an idoit though.

not really.. you can look at one thing someone wrote and find out alot about them :wink: . Keep that in mind. And if that is not your character then.. i don't think you should be writing stuff like that.. I am sorry if you "actually" have a life.. but yes try to keep those comments to your self :wink: . And understand everything before you comment. And also when you realize your mistake just admit it, makes you look like the bigger person :wink: .

No i am not some 80 year old writing this message.. i am 13 so don't flame me because i am acting like your grandparent :D . LoL jk.. but i am 13 so don't make fun of my grammar, spelling. etc. And of course i am a dumb blode :D

Actually, you can't find anything out from a person over the internet. Maybe someone is having a bad day and is crabby, you don't know because you have never seen or heard the person before. I am also 13, and blonde. That's no excuse. I admit to my mistake, but that still doesn't change my opinion of you.

really... what does not make you want to change.. and also just because you're having a bad day does not mean you should be taking it out on people you don't know.. and people who are trying to show everyone's progress. I can learn alot about you.. u try to take your problems online and dish it out on other people.. how keep it out of the internet, better yet.. solve it and don't go online. When you're online you are putting up stuff that everyone can see.. but i don't think expressing the fact you have alot of problems is a good idea..

thanks..

Yet another idiotic assumption!

You amaze me.

Well, I know it's a bad idea to argue with complete idiots, you can never win, everything just goes straight over their head. I bet that just did, too.

and no more fighting in my thread this is not for chatting, it would be better to stop.. but if you must take it to privet chat please will yah.. i don't want thing getting locked