CLOSE

dark_kenny64

GET MY MAGE OUT OF THE FREAKING SIG!!!!

Yo axe, if he ripped the mage off a sig of yours, PM a mod with the evidence (his sig and yours) and they'll take care of the ripper for sure.

done and done here is the sig again if he trys to take it away,

bestever11.png

and my mage is in the post up there :twisted:

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

dark kenny be quiet, you were selling it in DAZIRE's sig contest!!! dont tell me you werent selling it you ripper!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

its too bad you edited that post or you would be burned, none the less you attempted to sell it and are claiming it as YOUR own style!! someone please tell me he DID NOT RIP MY WORK.

i already reported you to the mods with evidence of this, :evil:

girlsigfi1.png

thats pretty low , i mean theres still ppl going around ripping sigs now a days , i read a post today with someone who ripped JUMISTERS sig , hes gone so the person decides to take his sig, its becoming a real problem these days and should be delt with severely.

i am not saying the mage was my style yes it is your style but arnt i allowed totake a really good sig then remake it not like i copyed and pasted it yes it is your style i am used it arnt i allowed to do that?? if i am not allowed to look at some one sig and say WOW that is good cant i look at it and try to do it myself???... If i am completely wrong here plz tell me and i will fell stupid... :?

lol unknown.... dont hurt yourself on this one, i got a headache from pronouncing ridense...ri-, anyway its not the quality its the style and i bet the madjority of the people could tell that his mage was not original at all.

i am not saying the mage was my style yes it is your style but arnt i allowed totake a really good sig then remake it not like i copyed and pasted it yes it is your style i am used it arnt i allowed to do that?? if i am not allowed to look at some one sig and say WOW that is good cant i look at it and try to do it myself???... If i am completely wrong here plz tell me and i will fell stupid... :?

you said rate MY new sig, and no your not allowed to copy and paste it, and you are allowed to wow at my sig and create it BUT TO YOURSELF.

and your completely wrong here congrats on being stupid.

girlsigfi1.png

o dam i fell pretty bad here ummm sorry axe can i use your style sometimes i rteally like it PLZZZZ...umm ya sorry i didnt know :cry: :oops: :oops: ya i feel like an idiot...

what do i have to change to make the mage mine cause i really like that sig. the face is all that really looks like your's can i use it if i change face?