~varrock: How ugly is it?~

iwldwonu

i think it would be cool if they added a furnace and u could do all your smithing right there in arry. I think fally looks pretty cool im not gonna put it down. Also I hope they make it look like a city all its own not like all the other ones.

Low_C.png

i think varrok is quite pretty...it just needs a big treasure box filled with santa hats and partyhats and a few bil and a bunch of rares that is specially made for me \'

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Varrock has had a facelift. The old guys would probably remember...

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Varrock has had a facelift. The old guys would probably remember...

You've gotta be kidding me... IT USED TO LOOK WORSE THAN NOW?!?!?!?!? :shock:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Take yours snap shots of varrock now like I did or you'll never remember it again. :( I wish I took some pics of Fally though... Darn it... :?

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde