Some Long-ago planned updates that have not come... Yet.

iwatake

Do you wanna try programming this type of stuff? Give them time.

they "PROMISSSED" it 2 years ago who cares about "LUNAR DEPLOMACY" or some other crapppy members queast were u have to be lvl 100+ to complete we want more pets and summoning skills!!!!!!!!!

PS: I think the pets were either cats or fish, or maybe stuff in your POH, so stop complaining, because I know when you are level 100, you'll be saying OMG Jagex release more high level quests! Stop giving the lower levels more pets and summoning skills! We high levels should get the summoning skills with the magic level we worked for and deserve!

:lol: thats so true.

When farming was released they made bird eggs and say they will have an use... I am still waiting...

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

they "PROMISSSED" it 2 years ago who cares about "LUNAR DEPLOMACY" or some other crapppy members queast were u have to be lvl 100+ to complete we want more pets and summoning skills!!!!!!!!!

PS: I think the pets were either cats or fish, or maybe stuff in your POH, so stop complaining, because I know when you are level 100, you'll be saying OMG Jagex release more high level quests! Stop giving the lower levels more pets and summoning skills! We high levels should get the summoning skills with the magic level we worked for and deserve!

When farming was released they made bird eggs and say they will have an use... I am still waiting...

Eggs for the win, I hope they will release an use soon, can't wait for it (even though they're quite rare, I still ony have one :XD: )

And personal I'm glad there is no summonig (lvl 10 you can now summon a chicken! :ohnoes: ).

And if summoning would be good, it would change the whole combat idea.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Ow lol i never noticed that jagex said this :wall: Well, im happy i know now, and im looking forward to the updates. We all dont know what jagex is planning, some day there was a "dragon plate" released, it suddenly turned out to be a spinning plate as toy :-k well, we will see if they bring it out, i think it will come and it won't take much longer

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

"Randomly generated scenarios, where a new adventure is generated for you and your friends each time you go on it. Form an adventuring party and go on your own personal quest."

People said that was Barrows first :|

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

Eggs for the win, I hope they will release an use soon, can't wait for it (even though they're quite rare, I still ony have one :XD: )

And personal I'm glad there is no summonig (lvl 10 you can now summon a chicken! :ohnoes: ).

And if summoning would be good, it would change the whole combat idea.

Jagex seems to currently only be making updates for people in the 80-100 range. I think they need to make some high level armors and weapons. I mean almost all people who are 80+ have whips.

And about the bird eggs, heres a post from tefda's link:

The pets and helpers is bound to happen. According to the Posts from the Hedge, we are looking forward to Yanillian Hawks to hatch from our bird eggs.

Seems like we are looking at birds as pets in the near futre.

Lets see. Do you want a perfect update or it to come out early and be full of bugs?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Dont forget that player owned shops were also supposed to be released, and player owned houses and farming were supposed to be released at the same time because POH was advertised that you could plant crops at your house, but they havent done that either.

For those who think the team capes are clan support, you're wrong. Team capes are simple accidental attack prevention.

The clan support is supposed to be an official thing where you have a clan hall and you can tell what clan a person is just by looking at their name. Not a piece of equipment that can be removed, and not something just anyone can buy and say "im in your clan"