Selling a grunge sig

King_Sancho

Apparently, you're not allowed to bump until the 2nd page...
I thought it was every hour. :?

Oh, is it? :/ Cause one time, some guy made a thread here, and bumps it, and GreatSylverWorm (sp?) came and said 'you can't bump till your thread reaches 2 pages'... Or it might have been another mod, but I think it was him ;) Him or rease (is that the name?)... May be different with other mods, I dunno...

Apparently, you're not allowed to bump until the 2nd page...
I thought it was every hour. :?

Oh, is it? :/ Cause one time, some guy made a thread here, and bumps it, and GreatSylverWorm (sp?) came and said 'you can't bump till your thread reaches 2 pages'... Or it might have been another mod, but I think it was him ;) Him or rease (is that the name?)... May be different with other mods, I dunno...

GreatSilverWyrm*.... A mod said something like "Please wait a full hour till bumping" when a guy posted 15 minutes before the next hour after he posted, so I figured that an hour was the minimum for bumpage. I'm really confused now. :? :? :?

I think I found your answer.

2. In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited. Spamming includes posting the same message repeatedly, cross posting the same message in multiple forums, making pointless threads or replies, as well as advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, click-wars (referrals), or solicitations including ebay-type spam. Please avoid pointless bumping of old (dead) threads. You may bump a topic in the Marketplace or a very important thread elsewhere, but not whilst the thread is still on the first page of the forum.