_-*BUYING HIGH QUALITY PIXEL SIG*-_

Plastique

blazer: yours look ok.. give it a go! ;)

godslayer: it looks a little rough but its hard to tell without thr background done aswell... see wat u can do

also p.s. are u 420godslayer?

um, what again look rough? :? and whats hard to tell without the background?

p.s. No i'm not, i didnt realize when i signed up for these forums that it was customary to put ure real rs name as ure scrname (i got godslayer from a book series by david eddings i read) i've gotten that question alot, who is 420godslayer? also, my real ingame name is either Ionzeal or Thio Vlin depending on whether i feel like being, a pure mage or warrior ... rs2 pwns pls

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. No i'm not, i didnt realize when i signed up for these forums that it was customary to put ure real rs name as ure scrname (i got godslayer from a book series by david eddings i read) i've gotten that question alot, who is 420godslayer? also, my real ingame name is either Ionzeal or Thio Vlin depending on whether i feel like being, a pure mage or warrior ... rs2 pwns pls

i mean the character looks good.. if maybe a little out of proportion but its hard to tell wat the finished product will look like with no background

and 420godslayer was a good mate of mine ages ago.. wicked fast combat lvler back in classic and well i havnt heard from him for a long time

i mean the character looks good.. if maybe a little out of proportion but its hard to tell wat the finished product will look like with no background

and 420godslayer was a good mate of mine ages ago.. wicked fast combat lvler back in classic and well i havnt heard from him for a long time

1lol.png

Ah, heres a rough sketch for poses and such.. kindof along the line of ure character thinking "meh, i can smith later" and "jee wiz, how the hell did i make a bar that is that precise in like two seconds?"

dwarfy2.png

hows that? in the bg im gonna have them walking away from a pub, probably the jolly boar inn. maybe with another house or 2, on a foresty slightly hilly place

So if your gonna use mine, what would you like changed? ;)

I want that guthix large, then ill only have plate and legs to go lol ^_^

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

dwarfyplastsam.gif

heres mine

It is in sample quality, If you like it and will buy it, I shall upload it in high quality without the sample ;)

Oh yeah, if you want, I can add the phrase "Cheersh" on it somewhere

took me about 3-4 hours overall

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

can u make me one plz, something funny, pixel style.

u may choose what its in...thx alot

bikerke

Um, why are you posting requests on sigs on plastiques thread? :roll: Honestly, does this look like a shop? i saw that u went 'Skulls shop, stay there or enter in several shops *cough mine cough*

can u make me one plz, something funny, pixel style.

u may choose what its in...thx alot

bikerke

Um, why are you posting requests on sigs on plastiques thread? :roll: Honestly, does this look like a shop? i saw that u went 'Skulls shop, stay there or enter in several shops *cough mine cough*

i think he was pointing out to me but just forgot to- or didnt quote

:lol: lolthats a nasty cough you got there :wink:

signature_1.gif