HELP! Going to be a member soon. What do I need What do I do

pipp_killa

I'm am going to send in my money in about 2 weeks. For sure. But I want to get my level up to the perfect stage. I have 43 magic, 47 attack, 57 strengh, 41 range. Should I, get my attack up first to use dragon weapons? Is it better to use the god spells and getting my magic up to 60? If so which god spells? What is the specialty of the spells? Should I get my range up to 60 and be able to wield a magic bow? What should I do? Which is better? What would you do? Whic is easier to train. Where can I train it? I would greatly appreciate it to anybody who helps me.

Getting chicken legs when I say... BOO!

How about now... WILDERNESS!

Not to worry, Not to worry!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=565211

ya but the mage arena cape is amazing

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

im biased towards melee, so my advice would be to level up your melee stats to 60 (including defense)

god spells are only useful for player killing, level it up so you can use the teleports. ancient magic is still a long way for your stats, but if you really wanted them, it will take alot of effort

for ranged you can actually settle for 50 or go for black dragonhide, at level 70. the power is more significant at that level

for training melee, it depends whether you want loot, fast exp or less clicking

Combat skills aside, I greatly recommend you try out each of the new skills. Spend atleast an hour in each, get a feel for them.

You're going to fall in LOVE with agility, I'm sure. It's a pain leveling it early on, but once you get 50+ I've found it's not so bad.

Fletching, good, staple skill, though at the moment, my advice, tread lightly into it, prices are inflated out the wazoo thanks to skill capes.

Farming, unless you're hopped up on enough Ritalin to make watching slug's race interesting, or you have the attention span to listen to the entirely Encylopedia Brittanica read to you by Ben Stein, than I recommend you just avoid this lil nugget all together.

The rest.... to tired to sum up, you'll have to see for yourself.

PS: Dragon weapons will make you fall in love with mindlessly beating things to death all over again.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Read the "new-to-members-guide" here at tip it. It shows members quests that help you unlock all areas, and a quick glance over the member skills.

DO FARMING! Its cool! But don't watch it grow, because then it's boring.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

well I just became a member myself... and I would recommend (like I've been recommended too) to do at least the "transportation and the area unlock" quests (gnome village, grand tree, priest in peril, and other stuff like this.

Also getting agility is very handy, although it's pretty boring to train when you hit lvl 20-30.

I'm a melee guy, so I would recommend getting your attack up as fast as possible - dragon items are really worth it!

But I would also recommend to get at least magic OR ranging to a respectable lvl (55+) so you can fight the strong (quest) monsters from a distance!

Ow and get a high prayer lvl - Prayer is the thing which saved me thousands of times!

I hope this helps a little bit!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I'm switching over on the new year and I've been leveling up, but also preparing for member some other ways:

1) banking 1000 logs for both fletching and construction

2) banking bars of bronze, iron, steel for fletching and construction

3) banking thousands of feathers for fletching

4) banking things like red spider eggs, wine of zammy, limpwurt roots for herbelore (as well as any vials I come upon)

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend