Jimmyd17's -Level 90 Magic & 82 Range- Dec. 10th

Hey Jimmy D, how much would it cost me for 2 Magic Shorts? >_>; ^____^;

I see you're almost at 99 Fletching as well. You're doing a great job. :3

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jimmy D, how much would it cost me for 2 Magic Shorts? >_>; ^____^;

I see you're almost at 99 Fletching as well. You're doing a great job. :3

Find me ingame with 2 magic logs and they'll be free. ::' Thanks for the encouragement.
Slack_Tide.png

Good luck on all, can't wait to see the red phat \'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

sweet! now after this get a 99 that isn't considered the easiest :wink:
:-$

I might go for another 99 right away but I usually get a little confuzzled after I finish one of my goals. After 99 Cooking I did little to nothing for 2 weeks wondering what I should be doing. Meh, I've got a goal after the goal this time. ::' I'm pretty sure working my way up to a Red Partyhat is worth 99 fletching and cooking a couple of times over. :thumbsup:

Slack_Tide.png

300xptogowm2.png

That's what I'm leaving the night at. Had some good times, but today was really quiet. I watched a movie and did a little stringing. Suprisingly, today and yesterday was a snow day. We had not even 30cm of snow -.- yet I guess it handicapped my area enough to call the day off. Supposed to get mroe tonight, so if it continues I'll get level 99 earlier in the day where more of you all would be on... I think... :-s

As for the party... I was thinking of having it in Seers on top of the Spinning Wheel House, but seeing as how it's a quest-needed area I may have to think elsewhere... Edge may be the place to be. I'll also have to sort out a drop-list, eh? A party isn't a party without free stuff... So, tomorrow is in question, but I'll get it by on Thursday for sure. ::'

Later

Slack_Tide.png

World 99 Edge

1pm pst, 4pm est, 9pm gmt etc.

Small drop party after I level then I'll go down to catherby and buy the cape. ::'

Simple little thing. And btw, I'll have 26.5k yew longs for sale @ 550ea too... -.-

I'm currently about 150k experience away so feel free to come by Edge in a while.

Slack_Tide.png

I will come! Grats on level 99 fletching =D> =D> =D> !!!

I have 80 fletch... and i thought 200k was alot of exp... Oh well. Btw - How did you get you PHat? Its awesome :thumbsup: ! I'm a new member as of today, so i didnt see your last thing... :(

Edit in later...

Party has been postponed for a bit. Maybe 1 hour or so.

Reason: Lego9661 has run off with my partyhat and I was a little preoccupied to fletch. But, he has my hat, friends off and has gained atleast 120k experience since he logged out with my hat. I've given him a chance to explain himself, but if he lives up to the stereotpyical pixel-hugging noob. It won't be coming back to me.

I'll reply when I'm nearing the level more. Sorry for the inconvinience... feel free to thank Lego is you run into him.

Slack_Tide.png

What is happening? =|
I'm wondering the same. I hope that he will get his phat back. I know how it feels to lose quite a big ammount of cash. (Got hacked once by one of my friends, and lost 40m)

*edit*

It's so sad that players do things like that. Ofcourse, nobody can be trusted. But if somebody trusts you, you should respect that and give it back again. Players that run off with items from others, should feel sorry for the rest of their lives. It cannot be fun to have valuable items, stolen from your friends that trusted you. May Lego burn in hell, sad moron!

What is happening? =|
I had lent ti to him a coupletimes, he asked for a pic of it once. I said okay, lent it to him and he logged shortly after. I checked his highscores for exp. and checked it again a little whileago and he gained ~100k experience. That means he logged, went to a diff world, and is around no more...

The first trade...

06nov29100238cn9.png

Lego being an x-loggin nubcake in the trade screen to boot...

06nov29105503ae8.png

Hope the little pixel hugger is happy. I'm sure he is because who wouldn't enjoy a free partyhat? Too bad it vost him all his friends and reptaion. Goodluck irl, friend.

Edited out Bbq stuff

Slack_Tide.png

Meh, I'll move on if the feller doesn't give back. Just knowing that he and Bbq will have only eachother to talk to until everyone else here has quit gives me a little piece of satisfaction. I'm not too upset as I know it's just a hat, but a hat that happened to end friendship too...

Like I said, Goodluck irl and I hope you enjoy your stolen goods, but I do hope you don't get snow for Christmas. :twisted: I know, evil aren't I?

I'm only about 75k from level 99 fletching. After I get that I think i'll make some money for a while (seeing as how I lost some somewhere) and I'll continue to skill instead of tryign to get a red partyhat. 99 mage, firemaking, or crafting? Lol. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

[omg]! what is wrong with the world today..two people who hyted me in the past..two scammers!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HYT! no I'm not a scammer :)

im sure you have never hyted me? :wink:

if you have im too popular to remember :wall:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements