Jimmyd17's -Level 90 Magic & 82 Range- Dec. 10th

JimmyD17, I <3: your thoughts about it. I don't think you've read my blog (yet), but we both think kinda the same about getting hacked/scammed. It hurt my feelings that I could not trust some of my RL friend anymore due to a stupid game. The cash couln't really bother me. Ofcourse it's a shame to get everything back what you earned by working hard, but it's not the end of the world. So I have respect for the way you think about losing the phat on such an awefull way, and just to continue with the game.

[omg]! what is wrong with the world today..two people who hyted me in the past..two scammers!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HYT! no I'm not a scammer :)

im sure you have never hyted me? :wink:

if you have im too popular to remember :wall:

Daydreamer ;)

Nrzonline

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust takes forever to earn, and just one second to lose

I believe, over the past to days two tip.iters have lost their trust and respect from others. But only a true friend would return it. ::' Lego pmed me the other day, he was playing on his friends account. He said he was staking on lego and lost all his money. I couldn't tell if he was lying or not, so i didn;t give him and items, he verbally (semi) abused me. I don't know whats been going on lately, a greed wave? or maybe just two pixel-hugging lamers? Well, that is all i have to sa, good luck getting it back, and stfu to lego, and bbq <-- never thought i'd ever have to say that.. i will definatly be at your party! O:)

~mysteryx ( i s k 1 l i)

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

Party Hardy!

Time: the nearest hour from this post. (10mins...)

Place: world 99 edge

What: Level 99 fletching picture thing for my level 99 fletching... No drop party as unforeseen circumstances have arose... see previous page for details on that.

I know, no time but it's something. :P

Slack_Tide.png

Level 99 Fletching

06nov29200115bm6.png

On the Eve of my more memorable nights on Rs I finally checked off another 99. :thumbsup: Today was a crazy day... I stupidly let Lego9661 wear my partyhat :notalk: , haven't seen him since. It snowed like the [bleep]ens out here too. After work I finished off the 30k needed to level and now I'm trying to make some money back. If I still had my Partyhat I'd be able to have traded upto a better [colo=red]Partyhat[/color] before the night was through, but since I lost the first, I must start back up again with only 25m. Sure it's a little something, but I'd prefer to have my perdy hat in my bank. Suprisingly, I was more affected when I was hacked in rsc and lost my brand new rune chain and legs... To be honest not much has changed, all I know now is there' someone out there with no friends, a ruined reputation, and my partyhat... :anxious:

And why not? Here's my MTK rewards from the past 4 days. Only checked it because it's 3m more that I can make money with. <3:

06nov29201359mt6.png

Thanks for taking a look.

Jimmy

Slack_Tide.png

• 2 weeks later...

Level 90 Magic

06dec09213115el2.png

Level 82 Range

06dec09231157hc7.png

Playing a little casually lately. Not too motivated and have a little h/w I need to catch up on, but I have found the time to put in a couple of hours at Pc tonight. Results in those two levels of mine. I'm thinking of going for 94 mage via Pc and then mayeb do some Mage Training Arena for full infinity, book, and masters wand. Bye...

Slack_Tide.png

Gratz on the levels, Add me pl0x?
Consider it done... when I log in that is. ::' thanks for the posts and I might get another 100 pc points tonight, just depends on how much h/w I get done during the Fox Sunday night Tooon Fest.... Little something I like to to call the American Dad, Simpsons, and Family Guy stuff. Kepps me going on the Mondays you see... -.-
Slack_Tide.png