An Ultimate Suggestion!

MoneyMakerOnes

Shall we allow "porting" to non-members to export and import goods into different towns? With etc; Allowing horses and players could work with horses to export into other towns. It's a npc merchant with horses and goods' barrels.

Also it will benefit non-members who're thinking of importing raw/cooked fishes/food from Karajama island. And it also requires to pay money for the export. And an extra suggestion, new type of bank: Exportation Banking System (EBS)

Give your comments*

Planning to create a merchant group, private one. Please Private Message me if you're interested.

Please elaborate...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Shall we allow "porting" to non-members to export and import goods into different towns? With etc; Allowing horses and players could work with horses to export into other towns. It's a npc merchant with horses and goods' barrels.

Also it will benefit non-members who're thinking of importing raw/cooked fishes/food from Karajama island. And it also requires to pay money for the export. And an extra suggestion, new type of bank: Exportation Banking System (EBS)

Give your comments*

Ok to start off, this is a bad idea, makes the game too easy. Certain things are made far away from banks so that you have to make long journeys so that you can't get things too quickly - including your example of fish from Karamja. This idea is just to make things easier for you, which isn't in the sport of the game.

Second, they would NEVER make this sort of thing free to play.

xseismicx5dw8.png

No,no and let me think...no!Imagine rune mining in high wildy.You got a full rune ore inventory,you use you horse or whatever you use for that to bank it.Also,you go kill the KQ for example,you get a d 2h!You again use w/e you use to for that and bank it,without the risk of losing it.Those

abuse this.Also Jagex would NEVER make that f2p.If you don't think those to examples are abusing it see these other 2:

Players 1 and 2 see each other in wildy and start fighting.

Player 1 is loosing, and he got his blue party hat for showing off in wildy.(some people actually do that)

Player 1 uses this "export" his items.

Player 2 kills Player 1 and get nothing because Player 1 was able to use this.

And this one that combines macro using and scamming.

Macro is cutting charcoal to sell for 1mill(scam)

Macro gets his/hers charcoal and banks it

T

hen the real player takes over the macro and sells the charcoal.

Ect...

This is just like the banking spell,would be abused and would ruin the economy since it would make the game a hell lot easier.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Congratulations, you just advanced 1 Idiocy level!

I support but only i8f this is what you're thinking of:

You fish an inventory of lobsters. You go to the horse salesman at lets say, the general store. You pay him 5k and he delivers your lobsters to your bank. You fish another load, you pay him. Is that what you mean. If it's that you keep the horse forever, i hate this idea. This should definately be members though.

signature.jpg

leetspeakwn1.gif

In addition to the Tip.It Forum Rules we ask you observe these forum specific guidelines.

The best way to get your idea implemented is to post your idea on the official RuneScape forums.

Asking RuneScape questions such as specifics on any how to complete a quest or level a skill should be done on the General Help & Advice forum.

Reply with constructive comments, do not criticize. Saying something is 'bad' is not allowed unless you are offering ideas on how to improve it. You are welcome to discuss and disagree, but flaming will not be tolerated.

Before posting, remember to Search. Use your browser's search function and scan the first few pages to make sure your idea is not already posted.

Make your subject as clear as possible. Detail is valued and will remove confusion over what is being discussed.

While new suggestions are welcome, old, redundant ones will be locked and/or removed from the forum. The following is a list that Jagex has posted containing ideas they will NOT be implementing. We ask that you do not post these topics. Additional information on commonly requested ideas and out of scope ideas can be found here.

Jagex wrote:

A RuneScape lottery

Do X functions

Drop/use/make/bank/buy/sell all buttons

Flying

Guns

Horses/Riding

Larger world sizes

Making Holiday/Random Event Items tradable

Making tradable Holiday Items untradable

More bank space

More invent space

More pets/trained monsters/tamed animals

New altars

Races

Redropping/Selling discontinued Holiday Items

Stackable Essence/Ore/Flax/Bowstrings/Logs

Using 2 Weapons

it's up at the top, forum guidelines, please read it possibly, that'd be good. Horses is at the top...i really don't like horse suggestions. But this is a little different, so i'm not sure it falls into that category. But u really have to elaborate for the "ultimate suggestion"