The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

im going for my 4th atemp tomorow and i need advice at my 2nd and 3rdd atemps i got owned by the healers the were always hiting me so should i get jad lower when half hp for the 2nd time and then take the healers aside and kill them?im bringging obby shield instead off unholy book this time =P~

33165171ty6.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did one trip with xbow and vengeance-I can only RECOMMEND it. Add it to guide if you want to=p

I had a perfect spawn-killed healers,first time they healed to 100%-They respawned. So i got em again lol,both time i got meleed. Both time vengeanced-Time saver. So i got healers on me,killed when they didn't heal him to full-few more shots and jad goes wee wee.

Before:

07VIII22-2312.29.png

After:

07VIII23-0118.52.png

I admit,i was lucky...lol.

I love you Muggi-Got the kill on video aswell-I so much love you=D

Very amazing guide, helped me get to Jad, but unfortunately whilst killing the healers i got koed by the mage attack :S For some reason you can put range prayer on faster and avoid damage than mage prayer :S

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png

One question I have is rune arrows. I have about 2.4k bolt racks but I'm no sure whether it would be better to trade those for rune arrows, and use an accumulator. Orr just go with crystal bows or mith bolts.

Getting another sig

[removed]

ffs my prayer switchings fine its just that when i attack the healers i go right into jads melee attack... :evil:

When attacking healers make sure run is off and switch to longrange (If possible)

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

ffs my prayer switchings fine its just that when i attack the healers i go right into jads melee attack... :evil:

When attacking healers make sure run is off and switch to longrange (If possible)

oh ok thx...

im 4k off 71 defence though so i really dont want a lvl

veng/barrage - torso/hat - b gloves

dh64ot2.png

Well there is no need to kill healers just get their attention. Then you may switch back to Rapid for Jad.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

lol this time i got the healers, but 1 lil mistake when jad was 1/4 hp and he hit 70 :wall: :wall: everything was going so well!

then i tryed again and got up to wave 56 or around there, then i pressed f5 for the prayer interface and i get transfered to the front page! guess ill have to make do with cook cape for a while

veng/barrage - torso/hat - b gloves

dh64ot2.png

If you get a perfect spawn-Kill the healers in the safespot. Unless Jad is healed to 100%,they won't come back-They came back because i needed to heal,and 3 healers stayed on him,healing him to full.

Lol Luck is always against me when I go fight caves XD

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

Indeed.

untitled6kv7.gif

so yeh at my 4th atemp i got it

untitledrr3.png

untitledrr3.8318b8f294.jpg

thx muggi but i have to tell you something imo ppl who have less than 80def should bring a obby shiled/rune kite/dragon sq if they are using rune c bow instead of the unholy book and here some tips from me:

1.when you can see jad legs so u can know what atack he is going to use turn ur sound OFF coz at my previous attemps i got really nervous when i heard his atacks sound and got confused and died

2.when you fite jad b4 the healers come put ur atack style to long range so when the healers come you wont get in mellee with jad

3.after the healers are on you put steel skin pray on put ur atack style on rapidd and atack jad

thats it gl

33165171ty6.png

so yeh at my 4th atemp i got it

thx muggi but i have to tell you something imo ppl who have less than 80def should bring a obby shiled/rune kite/dragon sq if they are using rune c bow instead of the unholy book and here some tips from me:

1.when you can see jad legs so u can know what atack he is going to use turn ur sound OFF coz at my previous attemps i got really nervous when i heard his atacks sound and got confused and died

2.when you fite jad b4 the healers come put ur atack style to long range so when the healers come you wont get in mellee with jad

3.after the healers are on you put steel skin pray on put ur atack style on rapidd and atack jad

thats it gl

As for the holy book thing I did fine with 75 defence with my first try just depends how much you like getting hit :wink:

1. That's more of a thing for different people and how they fight, some may use legs to tell, others sounds, I use both and it works well until my antivirus decides to scan...So not really a tip there.

2. I acctually mentioned this last page ^_^ glad to see I was right

3. Muggi shows this in his video I do belive.

4. GRATZ

untitled6kv7.gif

Can I do the range method and complete it with 73 range?

I did it with 70 and got to Jad then messed up on prayers I think you should be able to complete it with 73.

untitled6kv7.gif

Alrighty, I Have some questions:

What bolts should I use throughout the caves? E.g: Addy, or gem tipped? (The price would be nice too :D)

What bolts should I use on jad, or should I carry a full c bow just for him?

On the road to 99 Firemaking.

I went through it with Mith, addy or gem tipped maybe should be used on the Jad but I just filled the extra space with another potion. Which I found more helpful.

untitled6kv7.gif