Ranger boots

Inventory:

Black dhide top

Black dhide bottom

Crystal bow

3 Range pots

4 Sara brews

18 Super restores

Trimmed 99 Cape > God Cloak > Ava's Accumulator > 99 Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > God Cape > Regular Cape

Fury > God Stole > Unholy Symbol > Glory

Rune Crossbow (1k mithril or greater bolts, picking up) > Crystal Bow > Karils Crossbow (3k bolt racks)

Gloves (Barrows) > Gloves (Dragon) > Black [bleep]y Vambraces > Black Vambraces

Ranger Boots > Rune Boots > Snakeskin Boots > Frog-leather Boots > White Boots > Climber Boots

Archers Ring > Warrior Ring > Berserker Ring > Ring of Recoil

So this update renders the italy rock useless if a monster that is bigger than 1x1 respawns in the middle? Could you show me the new safespot please :D

The new "safespot" doesn't help against monsters that spawn in the middle either.

italyrockmainspotlm9.jpg

I don't know if it's the best "safespot" but it got me through the caves. If a monster does spawn in the middle, you'll have to run out and avoid it and block it somewhere.

Image taken from a guide on Zybez:

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=820585

icecube7.jpeg

Can't wait, Muggi!

I've tried caves jokingly a few times, and it does get tough when the 360s begin. Waiting patiently for the new methods, then I'll blow tons of money on supplies and try it!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I will try to update the guide in late December or early January with a new video series for how to lure and hide and everything. I'm busy with other things atm

YES!!! I can't wait! I've been dieing to get a fire cape but I couldn't get the luring quiet right. Now I can (hopefully) :thumbsup:

How about you stop having a whine about RuneScape and buy some of my steel nails for 28gp ea in the grand exchange, maybe some oak planks, and a hammer, build a bridge and get over it?

zomfg jad is so gay..

he hit thru my pray twice! range pray on bam 44 oh dear you are dead

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

This guide is sick!

I'm trying the ranging way and I have 77hp 48 prayer and 72 ranged with these items.

Veracs Helm > Proselyte Helm >Initiate Helm > Archer Helm > Robin Hood Hat

Trimmed 99 Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > God Cape > Regular Cape

Fury > Unholy Symbol > Glory

Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow (5k bolt racks) > Magic Shortbow (1k Rune Arrows, picking up)

Karils Leathertop > Black Dragonhide Body > Monk Robe Top

Veracs Plateskirt > Proselyte Platelegs/Skirt > Initiate Platelegs > Monk Robe Bottom

Gloves (Barrows) > Black Vambraces

Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > White Boots

Archers Ring > Ring of Recoil

Think i can do it?

I know you say rune xbow+zammy book is best, but what bolts would you say are best?

I cant decide between emerald e or diamond e bolts, i can afford either so thats not a problem.

My setup is

verac helm

armadyl plate

verac skirt

ranger boots

rune crossbow

zammy book

archer ring

fury ammy

acculmulator

barrows gloves

superway26.png

Jad: 2 Lag: 4 Hev: 0 :?

Can anyone show me the new safespot or whatever? I found an effective one way down southwest corner (you have to run out very quickly to block anything that spawns there, but everything else is blocked naturally), but I've yet to truly test it considering I've dc'ed every attempt since the update -.-

Also, any tips on the healer portion of the jad fight? Keeping prayer up, prayer switched, and getting the healers is tough :|

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Yeah i made a tipit acc just to post here i got my cape today thanks muggi for setup only for peeps not waiting for muggi i used safe spot 4 alot and it helped with the 180s the only problem with that spot was if i moved north to much i would get hit

on the waves 360-90 i didnt take much damage i just ate prup sweets didnt use alot

and as for weapon i used rune cbow i noticed it is better then the cbow's its faster and its hits our about the same or even greater then the cbow so muggi once agian thanks :D

jad-7 masa-1

y_anima"]zomfg jad is so gay..

he hit thru my pray twice! range pray on bam 44 oh dear you are dead

You're probably a bit slow with pray change.

yeah, it is impossible for Jad to hit through pray, and if he did, firecape would be impossible to get.

Sometimes if you click the pray to late, the effect doesn't come on right away, and you are unportected for just a split second or so.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

I just got my firecape a few hours ago, and this guide helped. I totally forgot to put on eagle eye and steel skin though. I was lucky because the first attack from jad did 91 damage.

I used guthans and 2k bolt racks at 83 range and 105 combat.

bigbird.jpg

If i were to bring 15k bolt racks and 1 kbow, would that work? Using the pure method..Cause I know it gets 10/10 after first shot, dunno if it'd be like 1/10 after 30th wave?

You'd only need like 3500 racks maximum, and emerald (e) bolts are the best way to go anyways - don't even need 1000 of them and they're more powerful than bolt racks and full crystal bow arrows.

A full crystal bow reaches 2/10 by the time you get to Jad

77yLQy8.png