The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant guide, allmost got me a fire cape about half an hour ago. Got to jad on the second try, thought i was doing fine, tried to change prayer and it sadly didn't change fast enough and he hit me for 93 damage :wall: Oh well, i'll keep on trying :D

Edit: Just got it now, i'm so happy!!! \:D/ Thanks so much for this guide, i wouldn't of been able to do it without :D

Cheers

Oscar

Well, time to get my second fcape.

Just two possible? Suggestions.

1: Maybe make a list of items you use, and put a price tag on them. Just to give people a ballpark estimate on the costs.

2: Maybe a pic of Jad doing the new animations?

Personally, I trained up my prayer switching skills my watching Jad vids, and changing prayer as I watched. Very helpful.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Ok just wondering what you think would be the better setup for me with these stats.

76 att, 91 str, 75 def, 85 hp, 70 prayer and 75 range.

I have enough money for the guth but i would be substituting karils for the army. Oh and should i use less restores due to my prayer?

Qp cape achieved 2/17/08, 99 strength achieved 7/8/09, 99 attack achieved 5/28/10, 99 hitpoints achieved 8/22/10

Rskellington.png

Ok im working on 70 range and 60 prayer. My goal is to have a fire cape by 100 combat. I saw some of your movies and want to try for my own cape. I will have 70 range and 60 prayer and what to know what your suggested invetory would be for me. I would be glad not to use purple sweets. I would also like to use a crossbow instead of a crystal bow because im cheap. I will probally use broad bolts and diamond (e) on 360's and Jad. How many of each bolt would i need?

Also for my equipment I would like not to use karils or verac helm. I would like to use an archer helm and black dragonhide instead or karils. Also What do you think i could use as me chest armor?

I know to pray range on the 90's and mage on the 360's and how to do jad but is there anything else i need to know about praying?

Lastly i dont get how to "safespot" jad or any other monster. Can you explain how to safespot the monsters?

Ps: Is there safespots anymore?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Yeah...

Would 70 str 70 attack 80 def be worth it using the guthan's method or should I stick to ranged or should I borrow a sgs? (and get 75 attack)

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

what is all this with a sgs? you just swap a ranging pot for sgs?

I swapped it for a brew. If you want, you could take all the time you needed and use one spec per round, never using brews or restores. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I took:

Torag's Helm

Black D'hide Body

Verac's Plateskirt

Snakesin Boots

Barrows Gloves

Rune C-Bow

2K Broad Tipped

Guthix Stole

Explorers Ring

Holy Book(Cant afford Zammy)

Accumlator

Inv:

2 range

9 prayer

9 super restore

8 sara brews

Stats:

62 Prayer

78 Range

86 HP

82 Def

Outcome:

Died to Jad. I was north east Italy rock and he spawned in the middle instead of other side of me like he did when I get my cape last time. This caused for 4 healers to attack me at the same time causing me to run so only 1 attacked which I was low on HP and no sara brews then I died. I had 4 and a half super restores left after this.

Next time:

16 Super Restores

11 Sara Brews

1 Range Pot

Any tips/suggestions/compliments?

(Only have 200k in the bank!)

I bloody hate this minigame. Thats 3 trys and 3 deaths to jad today. I got him to half, healers heal him to full, I attack them one by one but 2 are stuck and wont come to me and then when I get jad to half the 2 that wont come to me heal jad again. I'm very angry. What should be done about the healers?

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so im 77 range. is 1k emerald bolts good enough? and should i bring like diamond for jad himself?

any advice would be nice.

P.S. great guide! :thumbup:

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]