The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

Awesome guide.

Althought i have a suggestion.

In the part where you explain how to log off and save your progress, you might want to add that if you press log out half way through a round, It'll pause the game at the END of that round, allowing you to stand around for a few minutes and heal without the need for food or prayer. It does take time, but if you need to conserve food or prayer, is a good way to go. Then ofcourse, when healed you log out and back in and voila. next wave with full HP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im wondering whether karils x-bow with 3k bolt racks or rune c-bow with 1k bolts is gunna be better for the price(id rather have the one thats better). im also wondering what to bring for range gear because im gunna do the guthan method and dont know if i should bring karils top and bottom or just regular black (cant afford the armadyl...)

Paintballdm4.png

paintballdm4.png

Barrows Drops--Karil top, Ahrim bottom, Dharok legs, Dharok helm

Daganoth Kings Drops--6 x Dragon Axe

Armadyl GWD--Armadyl Hilt

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I finally got it on my 2nd try,

Jad spawn south east, then I was kinda nervous so i killed all the healer, who knew they came back lol.

So I messed up like 3 times, first one hit 78, no problem healing back.

The 2nd one hit a 5 and the last one 2 lol.

DCed during the fight though, but luckily my DC lasted 5 seconds, and he did not change attack style.

Woot~ \' \'

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Attempt 1, Got to jad, then died pretty much straight away.

Attempt 2, Got to jad, and he respawned right where I was standing :| Tried to get him safespotted but got raped.

I hate the caves so much, but this guide helps a bit.

AvantGardeSignaturev3.png

How hard would it be to get a fire cape with optimum gear 70def 75ranged and 70defence?

it can be done, thought it may be kinda tricky. and ps, you said 70 def twice :P

if you know what your doing it should be easy, though it may take you a couple of tries

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Yesterday I was in the fight caves again, and I got all the way till Jad (the 5th time). I though:"I gonna make it today!", bacause he was at about 1/4 health, and only 1 of the healers was attacking me. Well, I was not paying attantion and boom, 1 hitted by one of Mr.Jad's range attacks.

Arrrgh!!! Now I'll take 5 saradomin brews instead of 2, becasue I still had 8 prayer/super restore potions left.

Nice guide!

I was also thinking about the ancient make, so you could get some prayer back if you have a low prayer level.

bannerzi.gif

How hard would it be to get a fire cape with optimum gear 70def 75ranged and 70defence?

it can be done, thought it may be kinda tricky. and ps, you said 70 def twice :P

if you know what your doing it should be easy, though it may take you a couple of tries

Ok il get my stats up and try.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Yesterday I was in the fight caves again, and I got all the way till Jad (the 5th time). I though:"I gonna make it today!", bacause he was at about 1/4 health, and only 1 of the healers was attacking me. Well, I was not paying attantion and boom, 1 hitted by one of Mr.Jad's range attacks.

Arrrgh!!! Now I'll take 5 saradomin brews instead of 2, becasue I still had 8 prayer/super restore potions left.

Nice guide!

I was also thinking about the ancient make, so you could get some prayer back if you have a low prayer level.

Well, 6th attempt today. And I got it!!!!!!

Thanks for the Guide!

bannerzi.gif

• 1 month later...
Great guide 10/10.

And I have proof that its good:

FireCape.jpg

GJ on killing Jad with 15 prayer left

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Tried fight caves 9 times in the last 2 days, no luck. Everytime I got to jad, and everytime I couldnt get the healers to stop healing, I attacked them, killed them, ran under, jad...nothing worked

patr1ckotg1.png