The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since jad has changed, are there changings in methods? i heard that you cant hear the range attack but the magic one is very loud, true?

and i think im going for jad (rune pure please D:) karils cbow or rune cbow with rune kite? (and dragonstone (e) bolts for jad)oh and i have 60 summon, should i take a terror with some food?

EDIT: i have all the basic stuff (1m budget) glory, snakeskin boots, rune boots, should i lend a fury or ranger boots?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

since jad has changed, are there changings in methods? i heard that you cant hear the range attack but the magic one is very loud, true?

and i think im going for jad (rune pure please D:) karils cbow or rune cbow with rune kite? (and dragonstone (e) bolts for jad)oh and i have 60 summon, should i take a terror with some food?

EDIT: i have all the basic stuff (1m budget) glory, snakeskin boots, rune boots, should i lend a fury or ranger boots?

read the guide :wall:

77yLQy8.png

Umm... you can't take a familiar into the caves and yeah the mage attack is like retribution and range hits you be4 u hear it so always put on range until u hear a sound when u dont see jad

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Umm... you can't take a familiar into the caves and yeah the mage attack is like retribution and range hits you be4 u hear it so always put on range until u hear a sound when u dont see jad

thanks, that is the main thing i wanted to know.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

tbh i cant wear proselyte legs, i cant wear proselyte helm and if i could (do the quest) theyll just rip through me defence, and your guide doesnt say a thing about rune crossbows or familiars >.> -.-

oh and i wanted to know what is better:

rune boots fury explorer ring

snake boots fury explorer ring

range boots glory explorer ring(+3 pray)

rune boots glory archer ring

snake boots glory archer ring

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

tbh i cant wear proselyte legs, i cant wear proselyte helm and if i could (do the quest) theyll just rip through me defence, and your guide doesnt say a thing about rune crossbows or familiars >.> -.-

rune c'bow blows and you cant bring familiars into cave

77yLQy8.png

and you might want to mention the explorer ring in your guide, +3 pray isnt nothing.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

and you might want to mention the explorer ring in your guide, +3 pray isnt nothing.

Neither is +1, which is the boost the ring actually provides.

Neither is +1, which is the boost the ring actually provides.

.. doesnt the lvl 3 ring gives +3 pray bonus?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

All the rings give the same stat bonuses. Would the +1 prayer bonus be more useful than a Recoil/Archer ring? I'm also debating whether Addy Bolts, which I have thousands of and will help me hit more often/higher, or should i make some more emerald bolts?

imagangster.png