CLOSE PLZ!!

Allice

ok so heres what i have collected from this pointless assault on crap.

a) alice and abiga- whatever, have some serious bordem problems and need to gain control of there need of poop.

B) alice was being serious until ice ring came into the picture...

c) mods need to close this and throw alice and abacrap into solitary confindment- confinement... confi-

well i hope everybody agrees with me, or i will have to pull out my swarm of man eating noobs on you.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

OMG, axe, it WAS A JOKE!! ok, stop being so serious!!! i am sorry you think we are [developmentally delayed]ed and stuff, and just cuzz we were bored and had nothing better to do, dont mean we need to be banned form the forums! now just stop posting on this, IT IS OVER! and MOD PLZ CLOSE I SICK OF THIS SPAM PEOPLE ARE CREATING on this JOKE thread!

OMG, axe, it WAS A JOKE!! ok, stop being so serious!!! i am sorry you think we are mentally challenged and stuff, and just cuzz we were bored and had nothing better to do, dont mean we need to be banned form the forums! now just stop posting on this, IT IS OVER! and MOD PLZ CLOSE I SICK OF THIS SPAM PEOPLE ARE CREATING on this JOKE thread!

How are we the ones spamming when you post awfully done pixel sigs of animals taking dumps? Then say it was all a joke...

I think you are lucky that you edited out the pics before a mod could see the pictures.