Rap or Rock?

-SuperMike-

Making threats and acting tough over the internet gets you no where. =;

Trust me I would beat the hell out of him in real life.

HAHAHA! I'm not your stereotypical emo. I'm not skin and bones. I actually lift weights and I'm a hell of a lot stronger than I look. Trust me, if you won I'd leave a nice little reminder as to why you won't be looking for a fight again. Also, it's really easy to sound tough when you're just typing, isn't is?

Its just too bad, since I am really a nice person. Its just Emos need to die or go live in their own depressed country.

HAHAHA! I'm not your stereotypical emo. I'm not skin and bones. I actually lift weights and I'm a hell of a lot stronger than I look. Trust me, if you won I'd leave a nice little reminder as to why you won't be looking for a fight again. Also, it's really easy to sound tough when you're just typing, isn't is?

cyco_1.jpg

Making threats and acting tough over the internet gets you no where. =;

Trust me I would beat the hell out of him in real life.

That last sentence contradicted itself -.-

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Why isn't this thread locked? Can we stop making threats over the internet? This is getting pathetic.

That last sentence contradicted itself -.-

Epic truth.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Guys, let's stop the flaming and threats over such petty, meaningless things as music, and discuss something that will bring us together in love, such as which country or race is the best.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Its just too bad, since I am really a nice person. Its just Emos need to die or go live in their own depressed country.

I'm usually one of the nicest guys you'll meet, but when people start taking shots at my kind of people, I'll be an a*. How about this, all the emo haters can go live in their own country. Wow, didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out there's an opposite that would work much more easily, did it?

Take it to pm cy and del...

I prefer metal on a whole, but i'd prefer rock over rap. However, to be fair, I haven't heard enough 'good' rap to make my decision.

Metal <3.

Whats your favorite bands?

cyco_1.jpg

I'm usually one of the nicest guys you'll meet, but when people start taking shots at my kind of people, I'll be an a*. How about this, all the emo haters can go live in their own country. Wow, didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out there's an opposite that would work much more easily, did it?

Get over it Deloriagod. He's an idiot and you know that, no need to make yourself look stupid in the process as well.

If he wants to keep being intolerant then we'll take it to PMs. If he'd rather shut his intolerant mouth and let others live their lives, we'll be just fine.

Get over it Deloriagod. He's an idiot and you know that, no need to make yourself look stupid in the process as well.

You're right.. I'm done argueing..

Emo isn't a race.. you can't really call them "your people".

..just saying.

BUT UM YEAH!

Back on topic. I prefer rock over rap, in bluntness of the subject. But overall I prefer metal as well.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Guys, let's stop the flaming and threats over such petty, meaningless things as music, and discuss something that will bring us together in love, such as which country or race is the best.

Lmao. Your a funny little booger.

I prefer metal on a whole, but i'd prefer rock over rap. However, to be fair, I haven't heard enough 'good' rap to make my decision.

Metal <3.

Whats your favorite bands?

If I had to choose some:

Ildjarn,Burzum, Sonata Arctica, Lost Horizon, Dream theater.

and a lot more.

..just saying.

Not saying it as though it's a race, just saying it as a group.

..just saying.

Not saying it as though it's a race, just saying it as a group.

Your the one who said to stop seperating people by groups.

And by admitting that your a group, your seperating yourselves.