Rap or Rock?

-SuperMike-

What do you prefer. Rap or Rock n' Roll.

I prefer rap. Talented artists rapping about how they grew up, rapping about the real society and police brutality agianst blacks, drug abuse that they went thru, and growing up in poverty.

I do not like rock what so ever. I find it Emo and Gothic people who scream into a microphone and wear makeup like woman. I CANNOT stand long hair. Makeup. Black nail polish. And singing like a girl!

My opionion, share yours.

sig2di2.png

99 Magic achieved in December 2004.

99 Cooking achieved in Novemeber 2003.

743rd to achieve 80 Dungeoneering.

Won over 5.5 Bill staking in partyhats and cash.

RSC product account created in 2002.

You have the wrong opinion on both of those. Rap has turned into guys singing about how many girls they bang, how nice their cars are, and the jewelry they can afford. Rock on the other hand isn't about long hair anymore. Sure, some singers still have long hair but who gives a s*? And you say emo/goth like it's a bad thing. I wouldn't bad mouth emos when I'm around. I'm emo and I'll stand up for all of us whether you like it or not.

I prefer rock over rap. Actually, I prefer emo music but appearently we're not going into sub-genres. I don't care to hear about fancy cars, lots of diamonds, and grills.

Unless this is some kind of joke, you are very, very dumb.

That is not what rap is about AT ALL.

I thought we were judging music, not the people who sing it.

Rock sucks most of the time these days, but back in the 70's-80's it was the best music EVER.

So yes, rock.

P.S. Rap takes no talent whatsoever. It's talking loudly over a beatbox.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Umm. Metal > Rock.

Rap sucks.

Emo/Scene sucks. If you like rap or are Emo, you suck.

No my friend. You suck for being intolerant of others.

Just go cut yourself while you go cry listening to Hawthorne Heights okay?

cyco_1.jpg

Umm. Metal > Rock.

Rap sucks.

Emo/Scene sucks. If you like rap or are Emo, you suck.

No my friend. You suck for being intolerant of others.

Just go cut yourself while you go cry listening to Hawthorne Heights okay?

Haha, halarious use of stereotyping. Yes, I've cut myself (no, not my wrists) and it was due to my depression. Yes, I listen to Hawthorne Hights. No, I don't cry. I haven't let a tear out in years. It's almost become an inability.

I think i've just lost respect for people in this forum.

Don't worry. We all fight when it comes to music (and emo <.< ) but we'll find common ground elsewhere.

Why do people have to seperate themselves into groups? Who cares what other people do with their lives or what music they listen to, or what clothes they wear. Let them do whatever the hell they want, live your own damn life and just let people BE WHO THEY WANT TO BE.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Why do people have to seperate themselves into groups? Who cares what other people do with their lives or what music they listen to, or what clothes they wear. Let them do whatever the hell they want, live your own [bleep] life and just let people BE WHO THEY WANT TO BE.

Thank you. You are possibly one of the most tolerant people on this forum. I respect you for that. Why do we seperate ourselves? We do it to try to show who we are but in reality we're just classified as part of that group and not as the individual we want to be seen as.

I think i've just lost respect for people in this forum.

Don't worry. We all fight when it comes to music (and emo <.< ) but we'll find common ground elsewhere.

I don't fight for my music, I could careless what people think about me or what I listen to. Music is an important thing, but I don't defend it. Music is not mine, it's the artists. The artists aren't my best friends or my family so I wouldn't stick up for them or fight for them.

People should just accept each other, and if they dislike what someone else does, don't get in a tiff about it, just shrug it off and let them be who they want to be.

doomdeathyz5.gif

Why do people have to seperate themselves into groups? Who cares what other people do with their lives or what music they listen to, or what clothes they wear. Let them do whatever the hell they want, live your own [bleep] life and just let people BE WHO THEY WANT TO BE.

Thank you. You are possibly one of the most tolerant people on this forum. I respect you for that. Why do we seperate ourselves? We do it to try to show who we are but in reality we're just classified as part of that group and not as the individual we want to be seen as.

We have to separate ourselves. Because of you Emo queers there is no future. Its better so we can blame it on you since it will be your fault.

cyco_1.jpg

We have to separate ourselves. Because of you Emo queers there is no future. Its better so we can blame it on you since it will be your fault.

How will "our future" be messed up because of "Emo Queers"? I see it as just a trend and people will grow out of it as they get older. Sure, depression is striking more and more people in society but it's not something you should attack them for.

doomdeathyz5.gif

F* you! You're one stupid son of a b*! If you haven't noticed, a lot of emos carry knives. Maybe we don't flash them, but they're there. You go ahead and try to blame everything on us and your funeral is one place we won't be crying. Go take your god damn stereotypes and shove them up your a*! I repsected you until now. Now, you're just one of that little bastards who I wouldn't mind taking a nice hard swing at! Burn in hell you son of a b*.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

What's that burning?

Oh, it's just this thread.

Seriously, holy crap. Calm the hell down people.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

F* you! You're one stupid son of a b*! If you haven't noticed, a lot of emos carry knives. Maybe we don't flash them, but they're there. You go ahead and try to blame everything on us and your funeral is one place we won't be crying. Go take your god damn stereotypes and shove them up your a*! I repsected you until now. Now, you're just one of that little [bleep] who I wouldn't mind taking a nice hard swing at! Burn in hell you son of a b*.

Lmao, your so dumb, you couldn't take me anyway you would be too busy crying. Look at your signature for Christs sake your a god damn guy. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. Please if you want to end your depression cut your god damn throat you little qweer.

cyco_1.jpg

How will "our future" be messed up because of "Emo Queers"? I see it as just a trend and people will grow out of it as they get older. Sure, depression is striking more and more people in society but it's not something you should attack them for.

Wow.. It's kind of hard to calm down to talk to you after talking t cyco.. I'd really like to know why everything thinks it's funny to pick on the depressed guy. I mean c'mon, I've seen teenagers kill themselves because of a*holes like cyco. Not even kidding, when I was in 6th grade one student committed suicide and another attempted but failed and was in critical condition for some time. Now cyco, how happy are you going to be when you're the cause of someone elses death? Even if it's indirectly, you should feel bad or I'm going to have to say you're one cold hearted bastard.

Making threats and acting tough over the internet gets you no where. =;

Trust me I would beat the hell out of him in real life.

Ugh, good luck getting a girl friend. Girls don't like guys with no feelings. I may be agnostic but I have to say you're going to hell, no doubt about it. You shouldn't be promoting suicide. And you're saying I need to be murdered. Is that a threat?

Your damn right its a threat, but I wouldn't kill you. Someone else should.

cyco_1.jpg