Membership Payment: ���¢�¢â�¬�¡���¬0,04 to few on transaction.

Nrzonline

I've been stupid! #-o

Last friday I've signed up for members again. I've payed ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì11,54 instead of ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì11,58.... so ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì0,04 to few. Now they've only given me 1 month of membership. Now I'm curious about what will hapen? Will they send the unused part of my cash back? Did I waste the unused cash? Or am I abled to pay ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì0,04 to activate my second month of membership?

I've already contacted Jagex, but they take a while to answer my question. And I'd like to know a.s.a.p :anxious:

Did this hapen to someone inhere before? Do you know what will hapen? Tell me please ::'

Thanks,

Nrzonline

E.04 is a lot? I'm not sure how much it is though. Sorry I can't help

(Sorry, I don't know how to make the sign, sorry guys :( )

It's like 4 cents :P No idea what will happen though, just try and get in contact with customer support before your members expires.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Dear Jagex,

I've just subscribed for 2 new months of membership. I had to pay ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì11,58; but accidentily I've transfered ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì11,54 wich means ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì0,04 cents to few. How can this be solved? Can I send another ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì0,04 to activate my second month too? Or did I just waste a few euro's?

Looking foward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Edwin ter Horst (Nrzonline)

Dear Nrzonline,

Thank you for your question.

Your payment was processed on 13th November 2006 so it would appear that your payment was fine. You will have had access to the member servers and features since this date.

Hope this answers your query.

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Stu

Did not help much, trying to contact them again, hope they will understand me this time ^^

Make it clearer that your second month hasn't been credited. I don't think he realised that.

When talking to Jagex staff, try and explain things in the way you would to a 3-5 year old child.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Make it clearer that your second month hasn't been credited. I don't think he realised that.

Yea, this time I've explained that the second month has not been credited:

Dear Jagex,

Mod Stu recently replied my query, but did (probably) not understand it.

Last friday I've subscribed for 2 (TWO) months of membership for ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì11,58. Though, I've made a mistake with the payment transfer. I've payed ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì11,54 (Wich is ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì0,04) to few. Now I only have 1 (ONE) month of membership instead of the two months I wanted. How can I solve this, to get my second month too?

Thanks

Thanks for informing me though, and I will remember this:

When talking to Jagex staff, try and explain things in the way you would to a 3-5 year old child
^^

When talking to Jagex staff, try and explain things in the way you would to a 3-5 year old child.

Yup. ;)

Jagex is secretly a large cult of talking sea otters, which have the attention span of a rock ;).

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

Hehe... quoted...

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

[..quote..]

[..message..]

Jagex is secretly a large cult of talking sea otters, which have the attention span of a rock ;).

Indeed, it seems that they do not even try to understand the players their questions.. Well, they've asked for it to be threated like a 2-3 years old ^^