closed due to flaming

Stoked

Nice high-quality-over-the-30k-file-size-limit sigs :roll: .
u cant read and they arent the same, M_M hello, totaly differnet and wheres the bad quality, and this is not a rating and flaming topic its an auction so stop spamming newbs.

Was that also aimed at me..?

As I was just pointing out, That they arent of super quality, as you claimed..

Im speaking of quality as in good looking, nice useage of colours, good and eye-soothing contrast, matching text.. etc etc..

Not in terms of quality as in jpg exporting quality, cause in that case, the quality is fine, no distortions or anything..

But still, the igs are good for the 50k, and I'm sure you could even get more for them..

tipitsigte0.png

WOW the last 2 are huge in file size, They are good quality but all to similar, as posted 50k isn't that much so it is pretty good quality for only 50k.

Good luck selling.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

Guest Hippop

shut up guys let him do wut ever he wants and well he will probley lower the size when its bought so zip it and let him sell some sigs in his stall. its not like he is spaming your topics so shut up.

what is with u guys spamming and flaming! when u know nothing, i dont spam ur topics, u try to ruin my sales, i gotta make a living too, and i did not ask for your opinions, so please stay out, now i have to make a new topic grr!!!!

Stoked is right...

I myself think his works are far from the ultra high quality ...but ehi...this is his post and it's a SIG SHOP, not a C&C thread. As far as i know buyers have eyes and brain so they can decide if those sigs are worth the 50k or not (I personaly think they do btw) and if the thread title fits the content. It's ok to SUGGEST to change the title ONCE, but turning it into a flame thread IS NOT.

And just so every1 knows it...this kind of stuff isn't that loved by mods.