The facination with fame

Buckeyemange

Because their hot! :3> :D

I'm sure that there are much "hotter" people getting married out there somewhere, but because they haven't been on TV/movie they aren't special enough to be in a magazine.

Hotter than britney, jessica simpson,angelina jolie and jenifer aniston?

no i dont think so. :shame:

... You're serious?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'm sure that there are much "hotter" people getting married out there somewhere, but because they haven't been on TV/movie they aren't special enough to be in a magazine.

... You're serious?

...Get a girlfriend and hang out with her. Stop obsessing over people you will possibly never meet, and even less likely date or marry.

I think a lot of people are attracted to fame since it is the closet thing to immortality. After these people die they will still be well known.

Also women look at actresses since as girls they always hear stories of princesses. Celebrities are the closest thing.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

... You're serious?

...Get a girlfriend and hang out with her. Stop obsessing over people you will possibly never meet, and even less likely date or marry.

im not obsessing. my jessica simpson shrine only takes up half my closet. 8-)

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

I think a lot of people are attracted to fame since it is the closet thing to immortality. After these people die they will still be well known.

Also women look at actresses since as girls they always hear stories of princesses. Celebrities are the closest thing.

Well princesses arn't all they are in movies. In movies they're nice, help people, be nice to children, and have everything.

In real life, princesses(guess this is more of in the past when there were kings and queens in major power) rode mini-cars, spoiled brats that get whatever they want, stay indoors and rarely want to meet the "lower class".

Guess people want a life where everything is handed to them.

Well, there are actual princesses who are involved in far less scandal and are probably far more "Princessy" than most celebrities... but their lives are probably not as interesting.

Actually, I take that back: their lives are probably more interesting, but less shocking.

Well probably because they have more privacy they do more interesting things.

They don't go:

"If I go to place "x", what will happen to the response "y".

What's most ironic is that all the teenybopper "upper-class" prep kids who all follow that kind of crap say I have no life. What I always reply is "I have enough of a life to not shamelessly follow the relatively uninteresting happenings of a nobody."

Needless to say, not much saves them then from pure humiliation.

In my opinion, if your life isn't interesting enough so that it warrants putting somebody else's under a microscope, then you need to find something to do. So many housewives and such where I live do nothing but gossip about people like my friends and family, whom all have jobs and find constructive things to do with their time rather than spread false "truths," or follow the ultimately meaningless lives of "celebrities," many of whom have done nothing to warrant celebration.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"