More players in world 1 and 2

victor1995

Have this ever happened to you?

you want to sell something in game and you cant enter world 1 and 2 because they are full? this problem can have an easy solution.

make the max players in world 1 and 2 3000 instead of 2000.

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

no, it is not really difficult but you wont be able to enter world 1 and 2 (varrock merchanting) at the weekends. i think they can manage it for only 2 servers.

nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

no, it is not really difficult but you wont be able to enter world 1 and 2 (varrock merchanting) at the weekends. i think they can manage it for only 2 servers.

more ppl is more lagg, jjust save the link for world 1 or 2, and just use the refresh button.

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Duh! -_- Just save World 1 in your favorites and then when you need it, Use the favorite link, login and press login all the time... after like 5 seconds you will get in.

thanks for the suggestion... i should try

Duh! -_- Just save World 1 in your favorites and then when you need it, Use the favorite link, login and press login all the time... after like 5 seconds you will get in.

That's exactly what I do so many ppl= some1 has to get out

Event Organizer/planner and moderator of the Darkness Dragons, a new clan, in dire need of members to join go to website or click here http://z10.invisionfree.com/Dragonphoen ... /index.php?

KSAWoodcuttingShopWorker-1.gif

never happens to me everytime i try to go in world 1 or 3

its never been full. my friends been asking me how i get into those

world when they are always full :D :D

bannerkc5.png

N0valyfe an idol to some, a great player to many, and a true runescaper to all

newbankofrsyq0.gif

never happens to me everytime i try to go in world 1 or 3

its never been full. my friends been asking me how i get into those

world when they are always full :D :D

u r just lucky.

@ rednik: i tried your idea and you are right! it works fine. thanks

Well, of course there is no way to do this on a Mac computer. <.< :wall: :evil: :(

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

They could get better servers for just those two worlds and increse the limit of people. But trust me, even if they increase the limit sooner or later more people will go on the world. It will be okay for p2p they can spread out. But to shove more people on a crowed space like f2p you go to be kidding me.

those worlds already lag on 2000, how do you think this will work? thats 50% more people, so 50% more lag.

also, jagex don't see world 1 and world 2 as that, in there eyes all the worlds are equal depending on which ones you closer to.

go to world 3-6 if you can't get in 1 or 2, there usually a lot of people there during the weekends when 1 and 2 are really busy.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

I hate world 1 and world 2 , i thikn there needs to be certain world just for tading to be set up, for instance world 2 could turn into one large room, that 2000 people can go to traed, nothing else!! This way you wont have 1900 players stadning around chatting on the world, maybe add a time limit aswel, for instance each player only has a certan amount of time in the world, before he/she is logged off and has to wait for a space to clear if he/she wants to coe back in.

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

I hate world 1 and world 2 , i thikn there needs to be certain world just for tading to be set up, for instance world 2 could turn into one large room, that 2000 people can go to traed, nothing else!! This way you wont have 1900 players stadning around chatting on the world, maybe add a time limit aswel, for instance each player only has a certan amount of time in the world, before he/she is logged off and has to wait for a space to clear if he/she wants to coe back in.

why?? its also a mini game world... and the world of the fastest ore respawns...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I no, world 2 just the same as any othe world, in the morning

and at mid night world 2 is open and other worlds are free as well...

i my self would just goto to forums and self some thing there and then

go to any world and sell it, you can go to the forums to sell stuff

and not just go looking for buyers on that world...