Who is better at parking? Men or Women?

thedepressedsquirrel

As I said, it's just best not to go there.

I guess if you were in charge we'd only be allowed to tell knock-knock jokes.

I think it's more of a sign of YOUR immaturity that you can't laugh at it, rather than someone who can.

I agree with this.

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Female driver.

Female driver who?

Female driver crashing into a tree.

:shock:

Normal, sarcastic, funny, joke jokes I can understand. But blunt jokes, those I cannot stand.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GhostRanger

I think it's more of a sign of YOUR immaturity that you can't laugh at it, rather than someone who can.

I agree with this.

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Female driver.

Female driver who?

Normal, sarcastic, funny. joke jokes I can understand. But blunt jokes, those I cannot stand.

You once again show your general ineptitude at life. How about looking up the word "blunt" before using it into a sentence? Nadril's joke was very blunt so I don't know how you're distinguishing his bluntness from the game's bluntness - both of them are blunt. I don't ever use this smile, but you've forced it on me: :roll:

I agree with this.

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Female driver.

Female driver who?

More like a tollbooth amirite?

Seriously though, that was a gruesome accident. Her body got severed :|

I agree with this.

Knock-knock.

Who's there?

Female driver.

Female driver who?

Normal, sarcastic, funny. joke jokes I can understand. But blunt jokes, those I cannot stand.

You once again show your general ineptitude at life. How about looking up the word "blunt" before using it into a sentence? Nadril's joke was very blunt so I don't know how you're distinguishing his bluntness from the game's bluntness - both of them are blunt. I don't ever use this smile, but you've forced it on me: :roll:

For your information, I was talking about thedepressedsquirrels post. Nadril's was obviously a sarcastic joke.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I really don't understand why you take so much offense out of that joke, Viktor.

I don't know. I just think it sounds really egotistical and sexist. Like it's men saying they are better. And I've had enough of that, especially in history. It would be funner to joke about other stereotypes, ones that are funnier and not so much sex based, but more society based.

Like, for example, the dumb blond stereotype doesn't offend me.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I really don't understand why you take so much offense out of that joke, Viktor.

I don't know. I just think it sounds really egotistical and sexist. Like it's men saying they are better. And I've had enough of that, especially in history. It would be funner to joke about other stereotypes, ones that are funnier and not so much sex based, but more society based.

:|

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

But men tend to be better at certain things, women in others. So that must become a taboo?

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

But men tend to be better at certain things, women in others. So that must become a taboo?

I use to blaim it on testosteroin. But I don't anymore, because each sex has their strengths and weaknesses. I just don't like how some people 'rudely' 'jokingly' flaunt their strangths. And this goes for both sexs.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I use to blaim it on testosteroin. But I don't anymore, because each sex has their strengths and weaknesses. I just don't like how some people 'rudely' 'jokingly' flaunt their strangths. And this goes for both sexs.

I sometimes browse random articles to kill time, and just recently I came across "testosterone posoning" which is a term used especially by feminists to make fun of males.

It has been proven wrong that the amount of excessive androgen testosterone in males creates "aggressiveness".

I sometimes browse random articles to kill time, and just recently I came across "testosterone posoning" which is a term used especially by feminists to make fun of males.

It has been proven wrong that the amount of excessive androgen testosterone in males creates "aggressiveness".

Isn't that an effect of steroids? Increase in testosteroin which can cause a shorter temper?

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Isn't that an effect of steroids? Increase in testosteroin which can cause a shorter temper?

Testosterone itself is a steroid, and a male body on average has about 20 times more testosterone than a female one. But it doesn't mean males are 20 times more aggressive, the hormone is essential for muscle mass growth, bone growth, etc.

I read about it from several sources and didn't encounter anything that would prove the claim to be more than a stereotype.

Testosterone itself is a steroid, and a male body on average has about 20 times more testosterone than a female one. But it doesn't mean males are 20 times more aggressive, the hormone is essential for muscle mass growth, bone growth, etc.

I read about it from several sources and didn't encounter anything that would prove the claim to be more than a stereotype.

I agree. You could same thing about Estrogen. Well, sort of.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.